Minimum wage

Pack your bags kids, we're going to emo subway McDonald's

Lancer was heading over to the emo McDonald's with her son, Bobby, mostly to avoid her twink of a brother, Bob. So far, the day had been uneventful. She managed to a get a day off from her work, and that blue haired groomer everyone used to like hasn't harassed her and tried to lick her. She stared at her phone, looking at the text messages she and Bobot had sent to each other. Turns out the two of them have a lot in common, such as liking MCR which was to be expected. Lancer stepped into the emo McDonald's, immediately noticing that her brother happened to be there as well, passionately making out with his boyfriend. She just ignored him, going over to order herself and her son a MCR happy meal™.  "Hi can I get- Bobot?" Lancer said, noticing the half asleep employee was her new friend. "What the fuck do you want- Holy shit, it's you." The tired Bobot said, just as surprised as her. "So you work here?" Lancer asked while Bobby hopped out of her pocket. "Yeah, and I fucking hate it here." Bobot grumbled, running his fingers through his ginger hair. "You have no idea how many middle aged women walk in here just to yell at me for not giving then a free sandwich." Bobot said, grasping his head in his hands as he remembered all of those dreadful experiences. Lancer stared at her friend with pity, poor dude looked absolutely miserable. "OH- Hey there! What do you wanna order?" One of the employees exclaimed as they rushed over to Lancer and Bobot. "Oh shit- Hi Joe." Bobot said, being got off guard by his coworker. "Sup Bobot. Got stuck on another night shift today?" Joe asked, fixing his red and yellow tie. "Yeah.." Bobot sighed heavily. "Guys." A voice from within the kitchen said. "That Amor dude is fucking the big macs again." They said, peeking out of the kitchen. "Again?!" Joe exclaimed. "Where's that blond dude? He's supposed to watch the food." Joe said, scratching his head. "He's probably sucking someone off again." Bobot said, flicking his ginger hair. "Oh well anyways. What do you guys want?" Joe said, turning to look at Bobby. "I would like some nuggets." Bobby said, catching both Joe and Bobot off due to his awfully deep voice.  "Huh, I was expecting you to have a higher pitched voice." Joe said, pointing at Bobby. "And you want the MCR happy meal™ right?" Joe said, turning to Lancer. "Oh yeah." Lancer said, pulling out her phone to check a text sent by her friend, which was an image of that silly little manlet named Spamton in a jar. Anyways, Joe got the twos food, handing the box of ten piece chicken nuggets to Bobby. "See ya two, now I gotta help Kai with making the big macs again." Joe said, rushing off into the kitchen. "Hey lancer." Bobot said, mumbling her name. "What is it Bobot?" Lancer asked. "Do you...wanna hang out after my shift is done?" Bobot asked, nervously rubbing his head. "Oh uh- sure." Lancer said, just as flustered as him. "Cool...cool. Uh, wanna go to the park then?" Bobot said, looking away from Lancer. "Sure, that uh sounds great." Lancer said as she turned to leave, Bobby sitting on her head eating his chicken nuggets. Lancer left, her face flushed.

(Ok uh- sorry if this is shit. I just remembered that I was working on this chapter so I basically speedran writing the rest of it. So yeah, I'll try to make the other chapters better than this one. 👁👁👍)