Nightcore

Fuck you bestie, I am making it canon that tu y tu emo novio asked each other out to the nightcore song-

I would put said song but it won't fucking let me for some reason- just go to YouTube and blast Bad Boy nightcore while reading this-

Lancer stood patiently for Bobot to arrive, she had been standing there for what felt like hours. She checked her phone for the time, 11:48. Almost midnight, great. She told her dad, Chris, she'll be back around 12:00. She turned to face her son, Bobby, who had fallen asleep in her pocket. "Maybe I should go back now." Lancer said to herself, sighing as she turned to face the night sky. "Hey." The monotone voice of her friend said. Lancer jumped, calming down as soon as she noticed it was him. "Holy shit- Bobot, you scared me." Lancer said, gripping her chest. "Sorry about that." Bobot said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "And sorry for keeping you waiting. Joe somehow fucked up the deep fryer, oil started spilling out and I happened to be the lucky one chosen to clean it." He sighed, rubbing his temple. "Sheesh, I feel bad for you. But cleaning up oil sounds better than scrubbing some dude's cum off a MCR shirt." Lancer said, grabbing her phone to check a text her friend had sent her. It was just another silly image, making fun of that one dude she rejected that one time. She chuckled at the joke they had made about 100 hundred times that was somehow still funny. "So, how's been as of lately?" Bobot asked, taking one of his hands out of his pocket to look at his painted nails. "Well, it's been fine. As long as we don't count some dude with crusty ass hair harassing me over the fact I said no to him and me walking into my brother making out with a gerard way plushie." Lancer answered, looking up from her phone. "Cool." Bobot said, fiddling with his fingers. He stood there quietly, unsure if he should ask her the question he wanted to ask her. Ever since the two met, he would rarely sleep. Well, he did have insomnia so it wasn't unusual but it wasn't because of that. He would lay awake, blankly staring at the roof for hours, thinking about her. The whole reason why he asked her to met him here was so he could confess to her, but he was scared. What if she said no? Would she avoid him? He took in a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He turned to Lancer, his heart beating quickly. "Uh, hey." Bobot said, his monotone voice laced with anxiety. "Hmm? What is it?" Lancer asked, turning to look at Bobot. "I just... Have a quick question." Bobot nervously said, lightly tugging at his choker. Suddenly, the quiet air was filled by the sound of blaring music. Lancer groaned, annoyed by the shitty nightcore music her friend kept on sending her. "Is that nightcore?" Bobot asked, being a little less anxious by the sudden nightcore song blaring. "Yeah, my friend keeps on sending it to me." Lancer said. "Anyways, what did you want to ask me?" Lancer said, making Bobot's anxiety spike. "Well uh, I just wanted to ask you..." Bobot mumbled, shuffling closer to Lancer. He held his breath, gently grabbing Lancer's hand. "Do... Do wanna be my girlfriend...?" Bobot asked, staring into her eyes. Lancer stood there, staring back at him. Bobot sighed, assuming her silence was a no. "I mean, sure." Lancer said, her face flushed. "Really?" Bobot said, his monotone voice filled with excitement. "Yeah." Lancer quietly said. "Holy fuck, I thought you were gonna say no." Bobot said, letting go of the breath he was holding. "Well, I was kinda planning on asking you the question but I guess you bet me to it." Lancer said, smiling at him. And so they stood there, the moon shining upon them as the shitty nightcore song blared in the background.