Two possibly bisexual(maybe pansexual) emos go on a date

Epic date time yeehaw. And I apologize in advance if this is shit, I have never made anything mostly focused on romance-

Lancer stared into the mirror, nervous. Her now boyfriend, Bobot, asked her out on her date, making her both excited and nervous. She had never gone on a date, ever. The only thing she can call "experience" is when her and her friend acted gay around that dude with a ohio ass haircut so he would leave them alone. "I'm gonna fuck this up." Lancer said, running her fingers through her hair. She looked over to Bobby, who was fixing his little bowtie. "Not to worry mother, I'm sure you will be fine." Bobby said, turning to face her while showing off his bowtie. Lancer was reassured by her son's words, her anxiety replaced wth confidence. "We should get going now mother. We are late by 3 minutes." Bobby said, hopping onto Lancer's head. "Are you ready Lancer?" Her father, Chris, asked her, opening the door. Lancer nodded, walking over to him.

Bobot patently waited for Lancer, quietly humming a MCR song to himself. He was getting a little worried that she wouldn't come. Lancer squeezed her way through a crowd of emos, nearly being suffocated by the strong scent of monster energy. She finally got out of the crowd, taking in a breath of fresh air. She looked around, eventually noticing Bobot. She headed over to him, waving at him to catch his attention. Bobot noticed her, waving back. "Hey, sorry for keeping you waiting." Lancer said, trying to hide her nervousness. "Nah, it's alright. Let's go in." Bobot said, gently grabbing Lancer's hand. Lancer became flustered over him just holding her hand. Well, it did take them a whole week just for the two of them to hold one another's hand so I suppose it wasn't that surprising. They entered the rather shitty emo restaurant, going to table. Lancer stared out of the window, looking at the large crowd of emos. "Why is there so many people out there? It's like 9 right now." Lancer asked, placing her dapper son onto the table. "Oh yeah, MCR is having a concert here." Bobot said, flicking his hair like the emo he is. "Oh really? I didn't know they were having a concert here." Lancer said, enjoying the muffled emo music. Bobot quietly stared at Lancer, letting out a dreamy sigh as he admired her beautiful appearance. Lancer didn't notice this, as she was too busy listening to the mcr music like the non-emo she is. But, Bobby noticed, and he still didn't trust this off brand emo Ed Sheeran looking ass dude. "YOU." Bobby's voice thundered, causing Bobot to jump back a bit. "Uh...me?" Bobot asked, pointing at himself as Bobby threateningly hop over to him. A beefy arm suddenly grew out of Bobby's small body, grabbing Bobot by his collar. "Listen to me, and listen closely." Bobby sneered, pausing and turning to look at Lancer, making sure he hadn't distributed her. "You have brought my mother much joy, but I swear, if I see you place those filthy hands of yours on her. I will not hesitate to bring you nothing but utter agony, leaving you a mere quivering shell of what you once were." Bobby said, scowling at Bobot with his two dot eyes. "Yup, got it." Bobot said, his voice strained due to Bobby tight grip on his collar. Bobby let go, his beefy arm slipping back into his body. "Glad to see that is settled." Bobby said, fixing his little bowtie as he hopped back to Lancer. And now cue the type of romantic stuff two pretty fruity emos and their fancy son would do and I am totally not writing this sentence because I'm shit at writing romance and kept on cringing at my own writing while making this chapter. Anyways, the date had now come to an end, the two standing on a sidewalk as they waited for one of Lancer's gay dads to pick her up. "This date was pretty fun." Lancer said, smiling at Bobot. "Yeah." Bobot said, staring at Lancer. He felt that same fluttering in his chest when he had first asked Lancer to be his dear emo girlfriend. He inhaled deeply, he already planned how he would go about this multiple times before asking her out on the date, weeks ahead in fact. "Hey... Uh Lancer?" Bobot nervously said, grabbing his face mask. "Yeah-?" Lancer asked, only to be interrupted by Bobot gently kissing her on the cheek. Bobot quickly covered his face with his mask, trying to hide his flushed face. "S-see ya." Bobot stuttered, turning to quickly leave. Lancer couldn't do anything but stand there in shock, placing a hand on her cheek. "I'm here Lancer." Her other gay dad, Garcello, said, having arrived. Lancer got into his car, still shocked as Garcello began to drive. "So." Garcello said, fixing the little mirror in the car that I forgot what it was called unless it doesn't have a name. "How did your little date go?" Garcello asked, looking at Lancer. Lancer said nothing, still shocked. "I'm assuming it went well?" Garcello said, chuckling a bit. Soon, they made it back to their home. Lancer walked into her room, still shock about what had happened. After 10 minutes of silence, Lancer finally managed to say something: "WHAT THE FUCK-"

(Ok uh, I am so sorry to those who are bothering to keep up on this fanfic. Like I've said, I'm terrible at writing romance, and writer's block is also a thing, and I kept on cringing at my own writing. So yeah 😋😋😋😋)