cheaptwer twoe -

Our protagonist found an alleyway to call home. Or-, 'home'. She's heard the brain-dead led filled residents of this town talk about some mercenaries that have ruined the town? Not her first rodeo with mercenaries wreaking places. "Wonder if their tough stuff. Pretty sure there are-. After all, this place is a dumpster and a half." The ex-secretary retorted as she sharpened her knife. Moments later she heard cheering and a loud voice on a microphone. "Guilty! I pronounce this trial over and guilty!" It was the mayor. And there has never been any form of justice system within this small town or anything to do with law. So, the ex-secretary rolled out and went to the court building.

She stood at the doorway, observing what was happening. A man in a ski mask was sitting at a table fixing his sleeve, and a really goofy young adult on the stand. She was enjoying herself and was amazed that the lawyer for the defendant was doing an amazing job. SLAM. The ex-secretary was shoved out of the way when a man in a grey trilby hat, pink polo shirt, and jeans and... Military boots came busting through the courthouse and rushes down the aisle and began yelling at the young adult.

Sooner or later the man in the polo shirt snapped the lawyers' neck, the woman jumped in surprise, then another man with an eye-patch, yellow polo, jeans, and dress-ish shoes ran after the man who snapped the lawyers' neck. Then, all four of them were getting hanged. "So... Those-. Are the mercenaries...? They'd get slandered by Boss whooo wee!" The woman said as she walked away, but prior to leaving, a woman in a purple business causal outfit approached her.

"Iv'e heard may things about you"