chapstick tree

"Names Pauling, the Administrator, or how you know her. The big woman, Lady, and... Much more disrespectful names to call a woman." The purple dressed woman stated. "How do you-. Hm?" "No reason to be alarmed. Our newest team of mercenaries are in deep trouble. Your old boss-" The ex-secretary tensed up immediately. Rage beginning to course through her veins. "Has been hired by a man who wants australium for the wrong purposes. And, as you can easily see. Were in need of assistance." "Phht-. For what, sitting at a desk for hours monitoring the income of weapons, and watching the bar go up for acquiring australium?" The ex-secretary scoffed. "No." "What...?" "The Administrator has seen your skills. With more refinement. You'll be one of the most skilled in the business." The ex-secretary pondered for a moment. Actually fighting in battles... Not having a knock off desk job? She took that offer in a heartbeat. "Alright, thank you Mrs. Emberlyn" I nodded. That woman... She-. How does she know my new name...? Well. It's at least isn't that godforsaken one. Emberlyn was deep within her thought until a French accent broke her out of it. "Hello, you must be Emberlyn, hm? Ms. Pauling sent me." The masked man in the prisoner jumpsuit, sticking out his hand to shake.

"Hello. You were in the trial, weren't you?" She responded shaking his hand. "Yes, Mon Dieu that was humiliating." He finished. "Come, we must make haste to the base." The Frenchman stated. "B... Base. Ah, alright." Emberlyn shuddered at the thought of her previous base... All of the horrors. Will never be forgotten. She followed him, on edge putting up her defenses. Knowing the mercenaries. And how they get hired. It's a Heavy, Medic, Pyro, Scout, Soldier, Engineer, Sniper, and a Demoman. I wonder who this man is, the other secretary? She thought

Once the two made it, the Frenchman gave a small tour of the base and left Emberlyn in the Rec Room as he left. She was left to ponder, and observe. Hmm... Well, this seems to be much more approachable, and more comfortable than the other. Cots for beds, sharing rooms, small. Oh, so militant and harsh. Gross. I cannot truly believe that-... Hell. Moments later, the Frenchman arrived, dressed in a 10,000-dollar custom-tailored louis Crabbe Marché jacket with some of the most exquisite dress pants with the nicest pin-stripes. And the shiniest dress shoes with so much shine they look like mirrors. "I will assess your skills, come." Emberlyn followed. The two entered the training room. "You first, I want to see your skills." She rushed to the Frenchman, her style is very upfront, brash, and some may say reckless. The tall man blocked, and successfully countered every single attack, every blow. Emberlyn soon found out that he was not. A secretary. That man was one of the most skilled in hand-to-hand combat... Ever. "Interesting... Very brash, upfront. Definingly something... But skill will refine it. You are not a hopeless cause, Étudiante."

(Student (female term))

"Now" The Frenchman continued, "Ms. Pauling would like me back out on the field. Losing a member with the little we have is... Not the best. Within this tight circumstance. So, I will be giving you basics and the base skills to improve on. Then, your on your own. Got it?" He finished. Emberlyn nodded. "Shall we get started?" The two began their rigorous training. The Frenchman, revealing himself as the Spy, gave the basic foundation for simple fighting, blocking, and overpowering your opponents in great detail.