5• Separation anxiety

How does one respond to such command ? Depends on who you ask, perhaps someone with a stronger will or their morals in check wouldn't willingly sleep with their kidnapper. On the other hand she was already unhinged and the way in which he said it made her mind scream at her not to move an inch.

His tone was low, the arousal he seemed to have causing his voice to get raspier than usual and the glint of lust reflecting in his crimson eyes was alluring to her, Shigaraki was staring at her as if she was a prey he was about to pounce on.

God knows she would have stayed there if it wasn't because his tone raised in volume with a much firmer: " Go to your room. NOW. " And before she could even process her own wishes, she was immediately standing on her feet and rushing back to her room, whining to herself once she crawled back into the bed, face burying into the soft pillow as she squeezed it in both of her fists out of mere frustration.

She could've kicked her feet against the mattress and complete her tantrum but she was simply whining to herself now and then when remembering how he shoved her away with his orders. Why ? He was the one making such bold obscene approaches to her. He was the one licking her tongue and then asking her to lick his. If he was so eager to do that why would he stop himself from going further ?

Why was she even whining about not getting involved sexually with her captor ? What on earth is wrong with her ? Well, the list was long.

Shigaraki didn't bring her dinner that night and half an hour later than the usual time in which he did, she finally heard the door knocking, immediately kneeling up on her bed almost like a dog perking up to see their master. However, it wasn't him, it wasn't the pale-blue haired one she has been growing needy for and instead there was a completely different figure at the door. Taller, raven-black hair, mauve purple marks underneath his eyes and all over his jaw and lower lip, the sight made her eyebrows raise in fear, there were staples dug in his skin, seemingly keeping the skin together. The unexpected sight would have made her scream if it wasn't because she noticed the tray of food, making her immediately understand it was someone else taking care of her.

Sky blue hues fixed on the figure kneeling on bed even when he stepped closer to leave the tray on the nightstand as instructed. Not a word was uttered in spite of another command being to ask her to eat it all, he didn't. Because even if he received Shigaraki's commands, he wasn't as obedient as her.

The strange tall man left seconds after, leaving an absolutely surprised (y/n) behind who debated if she wanted to eat that night or not. Yet the mere idea of him getting upset at her because she didn't do as told made her finish the entire dinner.

That night, the only one to retrieve the tray was that raven-haired stranger who she did nothing but intently stare at from her spot in the bed, eyes wide like a curious deer as he moved, noticing marks on his hands and rings on his fingers, now that she detailed his side profile, she could notice the nose piercings and not even when he turned his head to make eye contact she averted her gaze, she was absolutely curious: who was he ? Was he another captor ?

The next morning, upon hearing the knocking and immediately sitting up in bed, she heard the same usual sentence just with a different voice, a much more cheery female voice. Who was that ? Confusion began to set in the pit of her stomach as she began to get ready. Where was Shigaraki ? Was he mad at her ? Why wasn't he visiting her ? Where is he ? Panic began to set her anxiety off.

Separation anxiety perhaps.