18• Let me hear you

Slowly blinking her eyes open, she found the pair of crimson hues she was so fond of, yet his expression had a slight tint of something else she had seen before in him when she ended up grinding on his knee. The sudden realization of what he could mean with that reward made her heart jump all the way to her throat with nervousness, her face heating up immediately with waves of warmth washing over her.

The distance between them was soon cut off by Shigaraki's slow and somehow sensual approach, lips parting and guiding her into an open-mouthed kiss that even if it wasn't the first one between them, it always felt just as arousing. It ignited something within her where she eagerly matched his urgency in the kiss, lapping at each other's mouth as he began to crawl into bed, towering atop of her and lowering his hips against her, trapping her beneath his frame and ripping a quiet little mewl out of her. It was the weight of his body, the needy kiss, the obscene friction between clothed groins, it was a bit of everything causing her to become more vocal about it, to whine into his mouth whenever he kept in grinding against her and how that only made Tomura get more desperate.

It seemed like so far he was the one wanting to take things slow, cautious, setting the slow pace for things to happen between them but now he threw all of that patience out of the window, grinding harder on her because he couldn't get enough of the noises she was pouring into his mouth and how lewd it felt to have her legs clinging around his hips for more. Tomura was so close to losing all control that he forced himself apart just enough to grunt into her ear instead. " I want to fuck you so badly... "

But he wouldn't have expected to hear the response that poured out of her glossy lips. " Please. " The tone was begging him, she moaned it out and her expression was killing him: the way her brows bunched up in the middle and dropped at the far ends in such a helpless way, her lips swelling up a bit from the intense making out and the shiny gloss on them from the saliva. (Y/n) didn't even know she could reach this state of neediness in which shame was not even crossing her mind, she was clawing at his back and yanking on his t-shirt like she could start crying if he stopped now.

" Fuck it. " Who knows what has been making him hold off on doing this so far but whatever it was... It didn't matter to him anymore at this point. " I'm not gonna be gentle. " It sounded like a warning but she couldn't care less at this point.

" It's okay... I... I can heal myself. " It almost sounded as if she was prepared for the worst but she was willing to take it.

" Don't say that... 'Cause I'm gonna want to hurt you real bad and you're not ready for that yet. " It seems like that has something to do with the fact that he has been trying to take things slow with her.

The warning was met with a little obedient nod from her whilst he leaned away to get his artist gloves out of his pockets since wearing them allows him to still feel her with some of his fingers and part of his hands without activating his quirk. He wanted to be able to hold onto her and feel just to smooth and warm her skin was under his grasp. " Come here, you're gonna ride me like the good little kitten you are. " It only took a few seconds for the position to be readjusted, Tomura's t-shirt somewhere on the floor already to display a well toned chest, pale as porcelain and subtly blushed due to the arousal. The sight was absurdly enticing to her, he was sitting against the headboard staring at her whilst undoing the front of his jeans, not even trying to hide how hard he was already.

Her inexperience in the matter led her to follow her instincts and crawl on the mattress towards him, kneeling by his side while timidly tugging on her lower garments to get rid of them whilst watching how he pulled himself out of the restriction of his underwear in order to shamelessly give himself a couple of strokes as if he purposefully wanted to tease her. How could something so obscene had her so eager ? She hurried to remove her underwear as well so she could straddle his hips just like he had ordered. " Look at how obedient you are... Are you gonna sit on my cock ? " A hand held onto her hip whilst his uncovered index finger traced its way down her stomach to her entrance, brushing the tip against her sensitive clit and curving it up until reaching the entrance, getting himself even more impatient by slowly stroking against the warm wet walls. " Are you gonna put it here ? " With every word his digit pried deeper inside just to evoke more noises out of her as she could only answer with eager nodding.

Shigaraki was in a trance staring at her expressions, feeling himself twitch ceaselessly against his lower stomach in anticipation until he decided to halt his teasing and use both hands to firmly spread her ass cheeks apart and guide her closer down. " Hold it, put it inside you. " His tone dropped an octave due to the arousal and he forced himself to hold back a groan when he felt her hand curling around him and holding it right against her folds. " Fuck. " His impatient cussing only encouraged her to slowly dip her hips low, feeling how the swollen tip spread her lips apart and whining out loud as the head was already inside. Thinking this position was going to allow her to take it at her own pace didn't turn out exactly like he planned because she became just as eager as him, dropping her head back whilst enjoying the pressure and friction against her walls until she was able to fully sit down on his hips.

" You feel so fucking good. " Patience wasn't his forte and he was already craving more friction, gripping harder on both mounds of flesh he was spreading apart, he also used his hold to guide her hips back and forth until she picked up the rhythm herself.

She didn't need much more guidance to understand how to move in order to get that pleasant friction and she was soon eagerly moving to get more of it while attempting to hold back on her own noises by pressing a hand firmly against her mouth to muffle her whining.

" No. Let me fucking hear you. " Tomura's grip on her wrist was firm, yanking her hand away from her mouth.

" What if-- what if they hear... "

" I don't give a fuck, I want to hear you. " And as if to encourage it, he began to aggressively pound upward to meet her hips in quick short snaps of his hips that had her moaning out loud and helplessly clawing at his bare chest due to the constant nudging against her sensitive bundle of nerves. She was still wearing her t-shirt when he decided to yank the fabric up along with her brassiere to leave the tender flesh of her breasts exposed for his mouth to toy with.

It didn't take much more than that, she was already dangerously dangling at the edge of her orgasm, feeling the warmth building up in the pit of her stomach and even reaching down with a hand to help herself with firm strokes against her swollen clit, yet right upon noticing this detail, Shigaraki decided to tug her hand away by the wrist and replace that finger with his own which only drove her further away from her sanity. She never thought she could sound so pathetic moaning nor be so loud but she was trembling and trying to squeeze her thighs shut when she felt the overwhelming sensation washing over her, squeezing tighter around him in consequence and flooding him with the thick residuals of her orgasm.

How on earth could he last much longer after that ? Tomura couldn't even pinpoint what exactly made him reach his own limit, the sound of her shameless moaning, the tight warm feeling around him, feeling her body trembling on top of him, the feeling of her nipple perking up against his tongue. It was everything at once making him force himself out of her at the very last second in order to avoid releasing inside of her even if he would kill to fill her up to the brim.

It had been intense... Too intense to notice how loud they had actually been.

וווו×

Author's note: i want u guys opinions 👀