| one |

Chan and Changbin hated each other. Never were bound to be friends. Enemies for life. They always argued and got into fights but to be honest nobody knew why.

----

The school day started and Chan was late, as usual. He walked into his first period which sadly was with Changbin and sat down.

The teacher never questioned why he was late. Nobody questioned Chan. They all feared him.

Changbin was quite similar. People feared him but not as much. He always would annoy Chan
and purposely piss him off.

"Chan why are you late" Changbin questioned Chan

"None of your business dipshit"

"You don't have to be mean about it. damn"

"Do you start fight?" Chan said with an angered tone

"I don't know do I?" Changbin responded using an annoying tone

Chan got angered by Changbin and was about to punch him when his friend Minho stopped him.

"Chan were in class" Minho whispered in his ear

"Fine" Chan grunted.

The rest of the period was somewhat peacefulness

As soon as the bell rang Chan and Changbin walked out the door but before Changbin could get to his next class Chan pulled him into the bathroom and shoved him against the wall.

"Why do you always have to piss me off?"

"Because its funny" Changbin respond with a monotone voice

"So you really do wanna start a fight then"

"Maybe. maybeee not"

At that point Chan was pissed too the point the he had punched Changbin.

Changbin was holding his face from pain but soon swung back at Chan.

And that's how the two got in a fight at 9in the morning.

SEO CHANGBIN AND BANG BANGCHAN TO THE PRINCALPLS OFFICE NOW!

-----------

A/N

for all who didn't know the last part was the Prinpcal on the intercome

Chapter one done! Chapter 2 coming soon!

Bye slays!