| twenty-one |

Before I begin this chapter I just want to thank everyone who has supported this book. Thank you for staying with me this entire time. I hope you enjoy, the final chapter. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the relationships we're going extremely well. 

Chan, Minho, Hyunjin, and Jisung had already graduated 

This year was Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongins last year. Today the day had come. They finally get to graduate.

The 4 were all getting dressed making sure the older ones didn't see them. 

When the time came they all sat in their chairs looking for their hyungs in the audience.

The ceremony started and each person was called up one by one.

"Yang Jeongin" the principal called up and handed the diploma to him

"Lee Felix" the principal called up next. Already happy tears falling down his face

"Seo Changbin" The principal called up next. He grabbed his diploma and smiled. Before he left the principal, Jake, said "you're welcome" 

Changbin slightly laughed knowing what he meant.

"Last but certainly not least, our valedictorian, Kim Seungmin"

Seungmin was required to make a speech because he was the valedictorian.

"Hello I am Kim Seungmin. Many of you know me because I'm overly smart. Today I am sadly required to make a speech. I don't have a lot to say but one thing I will say is, you finally made it through high school. We get to finally live a life and be free. But don't forget college is worse. Anyways, I would like to thank my friends for sticking with me all the way through high school. I would also like to thank all the teachers who had to suffer through our group throughout the years. Finally, this one is more personal for me, thank you to my boyfriend Jeongin for coming up and asking me to help you with your class work." seungmin paused for a second "We finally did it. We graduated!"

Cheers roared from all across the auditorium, caps thrown in the air.

After the ceremony, the younger one went to go find their older friends. When they found them they were greeted with hugs and congrats.

Seungmin and Jeongin gave each other a big hug and then a kiss.

Minho and Jisung already free from high school just laughed at their newly graduated friends.

Hyunjin obviously engulfed Felix in a hug and laid many kisses on his face.

Chan and Changbin hugged immediately and soon had a very super-meaning full kiss. 

"We did it yall" Changbin said

"Ice cream on me" Minho yelled

The 8 all ran out of the school laughing

-------------------------------------------------

The final chapter is over:((((

Thank you all so much

Go Away is officially completed.