I'm Not Okay (Lindsey point of view)

"I Just Want The Fucking truth Gerard!" I Sighed. "Do You Hate Me Or What!" I screamed as I was cover in slushie all becuase Gerard Way dumped it on me. "I Don't Fucking Hate You Lindsey!" He yelled back.

"I never ment to be mean its just its i- its..." "Its hard to explain!" He shouted tears starting up in both of our eyes. "It's Just" "I never ment to let you down" He screamed.

"You know what I'm so done being your friend! I fucking hate you Gerard Way!" I screamed. running down the white hallway as he chased me down the hall. "Dam it Gerard! Leave me alone! Its better off this way!"

I got dirty looks from all the teachers. Every one was taking photographs. Even my boyfriend. I cried. I reached a window. I need to escape this school. I thought to my self. I could jump out the window and land on the group and probaly break my foot. Or go back and face Gerard.

I ran back to Gerard. I relized that what i'm doing is not okay. I'm not okay. Why i"m I so upset. No. I can't Be in love with him? Can I be? I begain to feel wore out.

I can't be. But it is. I have a crush on Gerard Way. Wait no. I'm in love with Gerard Way! I stop in my tracks. Look stright into Gerards eyes and kiss him.

It's sloppy and messy. I put my legs around his waist and he holds me up by the hips. I lick his bottem lip asking for a entance. He grants my request and open his mouth a little as out tounges dance together.

"I love you Lindsey Ballato" He whispered.
"I love you to Gerard Way" I whispred then kissed him again.