It Gets Worse (Gerards POV)

"Lindsey I'm going out with some friends!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. "Okay sweety!" yelled back my girlfriend Lindsey.

We get to the bar and I am 100 percent ready to get hammered! I go up to the counter and order countless shots. I feel my self sweat as I dance with the crowd of poeple.

I blond haired woman dances over to me. She had a bikini Top on with demin short shorts and boots up to her knees. A few tattoos and alot of makeup. "Hello hot one" She whispers sudectivly in my ear. She starts kissing me. Sloppy. Our tounges start to dance till I hear a click and see a flash. I relize was i'm doing and push the Blond woman off me. I look to my right and see all my friends laughing as the look at some pictures they took of me and that girl. "Wait till Lindsey sees this!" My friend Pete said as he sent my girlfriend the pictures.

I walk stright up to pete and punch him square in the face. He try to fight back and he throws a few punches before I punch him in the jaw again. I throw one more punch to his shouldet and kick in the balls till he are forced to leave.

I run home and open the door to find a crying Lindsey.

"How Could You Do This!!" She screams! I stop her at the door. She pushes me away as I try to explan. "Lindsey baby please let me explain. I'm so drunk I can't think straight. I'm sorry.baby plea-" I said till she cut me off "Ohh don't you dare Lindsey baby me!!" she screamed "we are over!!"

She then walked out the door.