03. Its A New Allisson

~author's note~
After 10 long years of writers block, I'm finally back my potato children. I'm still a bit rusty so be nice! Xoxo

Shoutout to the beautiful, wacky and amazing Bunny! Aka. Grav3YardGirl on YouTube!! She is my love and my inspiration make sure to check her out!

"Become part of the swamp family and give an alligator its wings!"
-Bunny

PARDON THE MISTAKES <3

As Tony parked his silver car, I looked in the mirror and noticed how bad I looked. I had blinking face demons everywhere! My eyebrows are so bushy that it's almost a monobrow, my eyes look like they've been punched. I haven't seen the sun in forever since I've been stuck in the department. My skin is so pale. My hair looks like a bird's nest.

I can practically qualify to be in "Ju-on: The Grudge" and play the role of Kayako Saeki. Curse my addiction to NetFlix.

Thing is, being a guy. Uncle think it wasn't necessary for girls to wear makeup, get their eyebrows done and all that pampering stuff.

All my life I've just been using soap and water to wash my face and Uncle cut my hair when it got too long. I never wore makeup and I was never self conscious until today. I'm 16 years old and I look like a guy with boobs and long eyelashes.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a warmth that slowly enveloped me. Tony was giving me a hug. "Its okay Little A, I formerly announce that today is gonna be all about you, we'll go on a shopping spree another time. But right now I'm gonna help you go from the lowly depths of unkempt hobo to the high ranks of heavenly goddess" he whispered, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I giggled and snuggled into him "You're the best" he hugged me tighter "You know I am". After sharing an awesome best friend hug, Tony led me inside the mall and we went straight to the Spa/Salon place.

"Appointment for Wrek" Tony told to the woman seated in the front desk. Oh how silly, my last name being Wrek and my current state being the physical reflection of that.

She nodded as she quickly scanned the appointments that were logged in the computer.

"Is this for her?" She asked, face still glued to the monitor. "Yes" Tony chimed. She stood up from her desk and made her way to me. She gently grabbed my chin and studied my features "Oh my..."

She exclaimed as her perfect brows furrowed and her eyes were full of pity "How can one survive looking like a caveman this long?" I laughed at the obvious statement "It's okay darling we'll get you fixed up. Lucky for you, you were booked for an allrounder" she smiled and lightly flicked my nose.

I didn't know what an allrounder was but it sounded fun. "Right this way" she linked her arm in mine as I looked back at Tony "You'll be okay. I'll wait here" he mouthed as he made exaggerated actions.

I giggled at the sight and followed the lovely woman. My eyebrows were plucked and waxed to perfection, my legs were too, my nails were manicured, My hair was given treatment and styled to suit me and the skin and hair expert wrote a list of things for my skincare and my Haircare.

After thanking them a million times I made my way to Tony who was asleep in the waiting area. "Tony, wake up" I whispered "Five more minutes" he exclaimed.

I sighed and tickled him. He laughed loudly and shot up "Okay okay I'm awake!" He smile soon turned into a shocked expression as he examined me.

"Keep that gaping mouth closed" I giggled as I forcibly shut his mouth. The lady on the desk approached us "Your allrounder isn't finished. Go to these last two places and don't forget to go buy you're skincare and Haircare" she beamed.

We nodded and bid farewell to everyone. We then went straight to Tony's Mum who worked at the cosmetics department.

Yup, extremmmeelly short chapter. Don't hate me because I love you <3