Part II

'Me-ow' I thought. Vroom. Vroom.
He was the hottest piece of engine I've ever seen. His eyes sparkled like the fuel disposed from the exhaust of the cars he's so in love with. His shoes glistened with the crimson glow of a stop light. His muscle fit T-shirt from primark highlights his tyre-like ribbed abs. He's so Damn tall I thought I was going to topple over looking at him. His bowl-cut hair with a matching midnight beard. And those ears. Wow. I never thought I could see such wonderful sights. I'm in love. They protrude beyond the horizon and shelter me from the sun. I want to climb aboard, if you know what I mean.

I gasp, as when I was admiring that piece of boot-ee I didn't notice he'd begun to drive towards me.
"Hello" he said hotly, like a hot wheels car.
My brakes were removed and windshield wipers went haywire.
"H..h...hi" I respond.
"You dropped your pencil"
I take it from his calloused hands which I'd love to embrace me.
We stand eye to eye, and I'm engulfed by his stare. He is magnetic, and I feel myself being drawn towards him. I go to touch his left shell of hearing but am stopped by him grabbing my hand.
"Stop." He booms. "Only my wife gets to do that"
This feels like a marriage proposal, and yet I feel unwanted all at once. He gives me alpha vibes, and my omega heart wants that security.
"Sorryyy uWu" I say, hoping he likes my mating call.
"It's ok. I must get back to my loneliness now anyways"
I watch him race off and wish it were me with him, holding those upper grippers strongly. As he rolls away I get a whiff of his odour. Mmm. Yummy.
I won't need to eat for months.