Part IV- One month special!!🥳🔥

It's now the end of the school day. I'm still on the school premises when I see it. Him vigorously, violently, voluptuously fucking her. He has no shame, no wit about him. No concern for my achey breaky heart. My eyes swell until I cannot see through the veil of tears forming in front of my eyeballs. I'm almost glad, as I do not want to see that monstrosity of a picture for any longer. The only issue is I can hear that whore screaming like a pterodactyl. I wipe my eye piss away with my sleeve (slaaaaay Ariana) and our eyes connect, like their genitalia. His piercing look cuts into my heart and it's almost hieroglyphic, he hesitates before cuming to some sort of conclusion. He pounds faster, as does my life-giving muscle.
Despite my disgust, I'm also turned on and decide to sit on the soggy grass, as I follow suit. All soggy. I proceed to watch the everlasting activity where they continue to cause a ruckus. I see others walk by, barely sparing a second glance. This must be a regular occurrence.
I begin to fantasise- putting me in her place. This makes me all hot and bothered and I have to make a choice. Do I watch, or do I join?
I do the last thing I want to, and leave. It causes me pain in my achey breast. I begin to run, my luscious legs carrying me homewards until I cannot run for any longer. 🏃‍♀️ 💨
Maccie Do's is just around the corner from my building and so I jaunt over and get myself the biggest bucket of water they have. I also pick up 3 20pack nuggets with a large fries. All that crying has really made me tired. My tear ducts may not recover. After my appetiser I head to the bathroom for a massive jobby but fall over and fall asleep.

I'm awoken by the sensation of a foot on my left thigh, violently shaking me.
"Get out we're closed"
I trudge home, shit down my leg humming my favourite song- shape of you
https://open.spotify.com/track/5yB0VncbtAZveUW1OyxZ7L?si=vNM2JkHlTOiMBpK0uaFw0w
(Copy link hoes)
I get to my flat building and the door is locked. Shit. I don't have a key. Therefor I walk over to a bush, and pull down my trousers.