Part III

I'm now in the school building. It's lunch time and I'm barely even able to eat, as my mouth is still a bit watery from his odour.
I look across the canteen and his firey shoes alert me to his position. I hope to catch a glance however I don't think he can see me right now. I'm too petite and small and cute.
I grabbed a bagel with cream cheese and the lunch ladies give me a look of death, which I take as a sign to starve myself because they're calling me fat.
I nibble on my bagel as I think about nibbling on his lobes. My mouth is watering even more now. He sits alone at a table across from me, but his luscious locks of raven block his Icey eyes from locking with mine.
As my bagel continues to be melted by my immense amounts of drool over this man, a female walks up to him. I see red- more than just his shoes.
She giggles like a little prostitute and it enraged me.
I stand up in a sudden manner. Everyone is looking at me. Im surprised by my own devilish manner.
'U..um.... Babe....' I groaned.
He looks up, expressionless.
My pumpkin. My baby. My sugarcake sweetie pie chocolate shake.
He motions for me to leave, and his alphaness forces me to exit the premises.
I cry and tremble as I run away.