8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy

3rd Person POV.
Location: New York City USA

Y/n L/n is currently sitting on the roof of his Maze of Doom and soon enough he could sense three life forces moving towards him so he decided it was Showtime.

Y/n: Showtime~

Y/n L/n stood up from his comfy chair dispelled it using the reality Stone and he immediately walked over to the edge of the roof to see his three pursuers standing on the sidewalk in front of his row home he was wearing his hero outfit to disguise his identity and made sure that he couldn't be properly identified.

Y/n: hey there what you doing?~

Cinder: let me handle this~

Cinder: hello my name is Cinder Fall and I am a representative of her grace lady Salem Queen of the Grimm and I am here to extend the hand of friendship to you so please we ask you nicely to come with us to Evernight Castle so that you may have an audience with her majesty.

Y/n L/n was not buying the charade at all but he decided to go along with it ready to strike at any second.

Y/n: and why should I?

Cinder: because her majesty has demanded it so so we only ask you nicely once to come down from there and come with us if you will not come willingly we will take you by force~

Y/n: well I really can't argue with that logic now can I~

Y/n L/n decided to feign submission he walked away from the edge of the roof using the power of the Mind Stone he used is telekinetic powers to bring over a huge pile of bricks over to the edge he made sure that they were well hidden from his pursuers and he was ready to throw one at a moment's notice.

Cinder: all right now come down here~

Y/n: Okay~

Y/n L/n grabbed a single brick and threw it down towards his pursuers Emerald and Cinder managed to dodge out of the way just in time to avoid getting hit in the head with a brick but Mercy was not so lucky instead she got nailed in the face the piece of Masonry sending her falling to the ground thanks to her aura she was protected from Fatal injury but she still felt a good amount of pain Cinder walked over to Mercy and held up three fingers trying to see if her minion was okay.

Cinder: how many fingers am I holding up?

Mercy: hhhhhmmmmmm 8?

Cinder looked at her three fingers and realized her minion May indeed have a slight concussion she looked back up at Y/n L/n with anger evident in her eyes.

Cinder: did you just throw a brick at us?!?!?

Y/n: I don't know did it look something like this?~

Y/n L/n immediately picked up another brick and threw it once again hitting Mercy in the face.

Cinder: if that's the best you can do you're going to lose!!!!

Y/n mind: if only she knew~

Y/n L/n throw another brick down once again nailing Mercy all of this was happening Emerald was laughing her head off as if she was watching the funniest thing in existence happened before her very eyes.

Cinder: fine you want to throw bricks go ahead throw another one!!!!

Mercy: please stop....

Y/n L/n threw down another brick this time hitting Mercy in the stomach.

Cinder: that's it no one throws bricks at me and gets away with it!!!!!!!!

Cinder looked at her too minions and immediately started barking out orders.