~The Betrayal ~

It was another normal day in the life of our protagonist, Takemichi got ready and left to find Toman, apparently Mikey called an important meeting, and called all the captains, vice-captains it's the members of toman.

[-Pov:takemichi]
I leave, to go meet toman, I don't know what happened suddenly Mikey-Kun, we summoned him, but I think it must be very important.

Arriving there in time, where the meeting is serious, Takemichi suddenly feels that something very bad is about to happen.

[-Pov:takemichi]
I have a bad feeling, I feel something bad is going to happen!!thought in anguish .

Arriving there, he notices the looks of hatred from everyone, especially Mikey is draken, suddenly feeling a shiver running through his body.

[-Pov:takemichi]
Stay calm, takemichi, it shouldn't be a big deal!she said nervously, facing the looks of new ones.

-mikey:As you guys know, I called this emergency meeting, why find out that there is a traitor among us!!!

With that, several murmurs from the members began.

Member1-impossivel!!!
Member 2-A Traitor Among Us?
Member3-Who's the bastard!!!

-mikey: Takemichi hanagaki step forward!!Disdainful speech is authority!!

Takemichi fearfully went in front of her commander, what she didn't expect was to receive a sharp kick in her stomach.

-takemichi:Argh, what the fuck!! What are you doing Mikey?she said kneeling, coughing up some blood.

-Mikey:I'm just punishing the traitor!! He looks at her with disdain.

-Draken: That's right, we received information that you were passing toman information to other gangs.

-takemichi:I-that's a lie!!! someone is trying to set me up!! she said desperately.

So the murmurs rose again among the gang members.

member 1-So the traitor is hanagaki!! he says in disgust.

member2-I knew we shouldn't have trusted that crybaby.

member3-Damn cheating bitch!!!

-takemichi:Please Mikey-kun, that's not true, takemichi couldn't finish talking, when he received another strong kick in the face, only this time from the draken.

-draken:Shut up traitor!!!it was a mistake we put you in the gang.

-takemichi:Dra-drake-kun.

Takemichi, I couldn't believeAfter all she'd done for them, after all she'd sacrificed to save them all, this was how they were repaying her.

Takemichi looked to the side, and saw Kisaki give a mischievous smile, then she understood that he had been the one who planned everything.

[Pov-takemichi]
So it was that bastard!!! he got very angry, while looking at him, he returned the look with a victorious smile.

-mikey:Hanagaki, you are expelled from toman, I never want to see you in front of me again! while he looked at her with pure hatred.