~•marriage has a happy ending~•

Friday, Jul 21, 2023 11:27 AM

                 It's takemichi and taiju's wedding day, they're both in separate rooms getting ready for their big day, while their friends are running around for wedding planning.

                Takemichi was in a nervous room, making up and getting ready for the big day, on the other side of the room was taiju, who was also containing his nervousness.

                 After they finished getting ready, taiju entered the church in a white suit along with a matching tie.

                  Yuzuha and hakkai~ our brother is so handsome! they both carry a camera to take pictures of that precise moment.

                 Baji, chifyu, Emma and Izana were on the other side sitting waiting and talking about the ceremony, after all the guests arrive and sit down, all the guests listen to the ceremony music.

                 Standing up, they observe the bride's entrance, there was no doubt that she was so beautiful, taiju missed having a piripaque on the altar for the beauty of his beloved, arriving at the altar, takemichi holds hands with taiju, listening to the priest utter his words, after exchanging their promises and vows, they put on the rings, the priest declares the husband is a woman.

                      Taiju and Takemichi give a tender kiss, while Takemichi turns and throws the bride's bouquet to the guests, the lucky one to catch it was Yuzuha, who looked at Mitsuya who returned a loving look, while Taiju had a sober look on top of Mitsuya who was sweating with fear, it's Takemichi scolding her husband now.

              Takemichi ~I love you my now husband!she says smiling widely.

                Taiju~ I love you too my now wife!He says smiling before kissing her forehead.

              Long live the newlyweds!!

{Short chapter... I know... that's why I want to apologize... I'm still getting used to it... because it's my first time at this... I just want to thank you... for making me get here... well that's all... see you The next loves 🥺🙏