~•The New Leader~•

Friday, Jul 21, 2023 10:31 AM

Takemichi right after making his decision...quickly texted taiju arranging a meeting to give him his answer.

                     ~•chat>>taiju & takemichi<<•~

{Takemichi}~umm...taiju-kun...are you busy today?

                                                                          {Taiju is typing...}

                                                      {Taiju}~oh... takemichi...what a surprise this message....well...have you thought about my proposal...oh yes...I'm free!.

       {Takemichi is typing...}

                        {Takemichi}~oh yeah...i thought a lot about your proposal...by the way...can we meet today right?👉👈?.

                                                                        {Taiju is typing...}

                                                  {Taiju}~of course...I'm looking forward to your reply...well...how about the square near my house...is that ok with you?

         {Takemichi is typing...}

                          {Takemichi}~oh sure...see you there!send a smiley emoji ☺️...
                Taiju unknowingly smiles in embarrassment, before getting up and getting ready to meet Takemichi.
                      [Time skip>>square>>meeting place<<.
                   Taiju was already there waiting for takemichi...looking at the clock showing the time...taiju was wondering if she would take too long... until he heard a very familiar female voice.
                  Takemichi ~um...hope I wasn't late taiju-kun!
                  Taiju blushes a little at her look... in her eyes she was more beautiful than before.
                  Taiju~eh... no problem... you're on point...by the way you're quite beautiful...praised taiju!
                     Takemichi blushed slightly too at his compliment.
                      Takemichi ~oh...thank you taiju-kun!smiled in thanks.
                       Both sat down on a nearby bench to talk.
                       Taiju~ well... takemichi what you thought about my proposal... do you accept? I confess that I'm a bit anxious and nervous for your answer!
                       Takemichi thought taiju's manner was cute because he was nervous and anxious.
                       Takemichi ~I thought a lot... Your proposal is accepted taiju-kun!Speaks determinedly.
                      Taiju smiled in response, directing his hand towards her.
                      Taiju~well...then I officially leave Black dragon in your hands...okay takemichi!he says smiling.
                     Takemichi smiled... as he squeezed her hand in a firm grip.
                     Takemichi ~don't worry taiju-kun... I won't let you down!he says with a determined smile.
                     Taiju~ I know you won't! he says smiling broadly.
                     Taiju~ I think it's time for us to officially introduce you... do you agree?
                    Takemichi ~yes! speaks a little more nervously.  
                      Taiju ~Okay then...let's go.
               So the two left towards the place where the gang meetings were.
                        [Time skip>>meeting is presentation of new boss<<].
                    After they arrived there, taiju officially gathered all the members of Black dragons and announced...
                      Taiju~well done everyone...I'm having this meeting today...to say that I'm going to retire as leader of the Black dragons!he announced firmly.
                As soon as those words came out of his mouth, several murmurs could be heard, no one was believing that their boss was going to stop leading the gang, it was quite an unexpected surprise for them.
                  Member1~boss...what do you mean by that...if you leave...who will be in charge? asked questioning him.
                    Taiju~don't worry...I've already found someone to replace me...with you...I want to introduce you to the newest leader of the Black dragons...takemichi hanagaki...step forward please.
                  Everyone was shocked...because the leader their former boss had now chosen...was actually a girl...not just any girl...but hanagaki takemichi the former captain of toman.
                     Takemichi ~um...hello everyone...as you may know I am your leader now...I know some of you may be questioning the choice of taiju-kun, but I hope I can work well with you!she said with a slight bow.
                      Unexpectedly for takemichi... a lot of applause started coming out on her behalf... no one was mocking or creating.... unexpectedly they accepted her normally... so she was happy.
          All the members ~hurray...long live to our new boss...long live takemichi! Everyone shouted in excitement.
                   Taiju~see... they accepted you normally quickly for your sense of proper leadership...I'm proud of you! taiju says patting the top of her head gently.
                    Takemichi blushed slightly in thanks.
                  Takemichi ~th-thanks taiju-kun...I'll do my best to lead like you!said determinedly.
                 Taiju~ I know you will... actually I have to tell you something! he said firmly.
                  Takemichi ~and what would taiju-kun be? he asked with curiosity.
                    Taiju-his friends and my brothers came looking for me yesterday to ask me to put them in the Black dragons!He said sighing.
                    Takemichi ~want him....she screamed in disbelief.
                   After taiju calmly explained to her, takemichi calmed down.
                  Taiju~ they came to ask me, and I put them in the gang, your friend baji is the captain of the 1st division with chifyu as his vice, my brother hakkai is the captain of the 2nd division with mitsuya as his vice, yuzuha is also the captain of the 3rd division with Emma as his vice! he says calmly... sorry I didn't tell you earlier .
                  Takemichi ~ no need to apologize... I understand... and I confess that I look forward to working with them again!, She says smiling broadly.
                  Taiju~I know you must be!he says smiling slightly!well I think that's it for now and that's it...if you want to go back to your house to rest...now you have a responsibility...you need to rest!
                 Takemichi ~you're right, well thank you for everything taiju-kun...hope to see you again soon!she says smiling while waving goodbye!
                   Taiju~you will see...I guarantee you !he says smiling turning back to his house too.

[hey guys I'm back after a long time gone, I finished the fic, now I'm going to post all their chapters, I love you kisses☺️👉👈