"But when I wake up, I see, you with me"

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

•̩̩͙⁺‧. •̩̩͙⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ . •̩̩͙⁺‧. •̩̩͙⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ .

Victor knew today was going to be a bad day when his boyfriend called him at 2 am, sobbing about how messed up he felt his life was. He decided to go check up on benji in the morning.

He threw the blanket off of his warm body and put some new clothes on, it was around 10 am and he knew on a normal day, Benji would be awake and full of energy by now, but today isn't one of those days...

Victor put his shoes on, grabbed his car keys, told his mom he was leaving and drove over to Benji's house

He had just caught Benji's mom as he parked his car "hey, Victor!" She said waving at him, a bright smile on her face "hey! Good to see you!" He said walking over to her "I'm headed off to work, I don't think Benjis feeling too well. Take care of him for me, sweetie" she said and he nodded "of course, I will"

He walked by her and walked into the house and up to Benji's room. He knocked on his door and he was met with the sound of small sniffles coming from the other side. He gently opens the door and saw Benji lying in his bed with the blanket wrapping loosely around him, Victor sighed to himself as he took a step inside.

"Benji?" Victor called out "are you awake?" He asked and his boyfriend hummed in response. He walked over to the bed and looked over at his boyfriend "Would you like something to eat?" He asked and benji shook his head "you have to eat something, baby." He said rubbing his shoulder "what about a nice warm bath?" Benji turned his head towards Victor before placing it back onto the pillow "I'm gonna go warm you up a bath. I'll be right back" he got up and went over to the bathroom. He turned the water on, made sure it was warm enough, and let it fill up. He grabbed one of Benjis vanilla scented soaps and poured some into the bath, creating bubbles

When it was finished, he turned the water off and grabbed a towel from the closet, placing it in the sink for Benji to use when he was finished. He walked back into Benji's room where he was still lying on his bed. "Baby, I made you a bath, come on" he said gently pulling the blanket off of him. Benji sighed and sat up with a frown. Victor looked at him for a moment before reaching his hand out for Benjis. He pulled Benji up and they both walked to the bathroom together.

In the bathroom, Victor helped Benji undress and got him in the bathtub, where he sat in the corner with his knees to his chest and his head resting on top of his arms. Victor felt horrible for him, and the only thing he could do was comfort him the best he could. He grabbed a face towel and dipped in the warm water and rubbed it across Benji's back. A saddened looked crossed his boyfriend's face "what's wrong?" He asked watching the tears fall from his face onto the bubbles in the tub. He watched as his body shook as the broken sobs escaped his lips.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Victor asked again softly, still rubbing the towel against his back "I hate feeling like this." He cried "I know, baby, I know" Victor said pulling him close to himself. "I don't know much more of this I can take" he sniffled, holding onto Victor's arm "you'll make it through this, Benji. I promise you will, alright?" He told him, pushing some of his hair behind his ear "no I won't" he cried "yes you will and I will be right by your side throughout all of it..." Victor told him

"you...make me feel like everything is gonna be okay" he said, making victor smile "it is...it is gonna be okay, Benji" he let out another sob, and victor pulled him close to him "it'll all be okay.." he said to the crying boy "thank you" he cried back, holding onto victors arm "come on, let's get out" he said, holding onto Benji's hand. Benji stood up and stepped out of the tub as Victor wrapped the towel around him. "I'm gonna go get you some clothes" he said walking out of the bathroom and into Benji's room. He grabbed some clothes and walked back into the bathroom and saw Benji sitting on the edge of the tub looking down at the ground.

"Do you need help getting dressed?" He shook his head "alright, I'll leave you to it then" he stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door. Benji, sighed as he wiped his nose. He finished drying off with the towel and put his clothes on. He really didn't feel up to doing anything, he just wanted to lay in his bed and sleep. He was mentally exhausted.

He opened the door and saw Victor standing there waiting for him "here, I'll take this" he said grabbing the towel and clothes from his hands. He threw them into the laundry basket in Benji's room and walked back out to his boyfriend "come on" he took Benji's hand and lead him downstairs to the kitchen table "what do you wanna eat?" Victor asked as he sat Benji down "I'm not hungry. I'm just tired" he respond "you have to eat something, Benji" Victor said grabbing the cereal and a bowl from the cabinet

He poured some milk into the bowl along with the cereal and grabbed a spoon before placing it in front of Benji. He stared at it, feeling disgusted at the thought of having to eat that. "I can't, Victor" he said, pushing the bowl away from him "yes you can..just a few bits Benji and then we can go back to bed" Victor encouraged. He picked up the spoon, watching the milk drip off of it. Bringing the spoon to his mouth and taking a bite of it, Victor smiled at him, feeling proud.

"Good boy. Now just a few more, alright?" Benji nodded, chewing what was in his mouth. After a while, Benji managed to have at least 4 spoonfuls of cereal "I'm proud of you." Victor said, placing a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. He noticed the small smile that appeared on his face, causing him to smile as well. That's all he wanted to see today, that beautiful smile of Benjis :)

He quickly cleaned and put away the bowl before walking back over to Benji. "We can go lay down now, if you want to" Victor said, helping Benji up "can we watch a movie?" Benji asked quietly "yeah! Of course, we can. What do you wanna watch?" He shrugged as they walked up the steps and into Benji's room. He threw himself onto his bed, immediately wrapping himself in his blanket. Victor just smiled at him as he got onto the bed himself. He grabbed one of the remotes and wrapped his arm around Benji's shoulder. Benji snuggled into him as he put on his favorite Disney movie (Encanto, obviously #wedonttalkaboutbruno)

The two sat in a comfortable silence, Victor softly stroking Benji's hair and Benji half asleep on Victor's chest. Victor looked down at his boyfriend "I love you, Benji. And I'm so proud of you. I promise tomorrow will be a better day." He said, rubbing his hand down his back. Benji smiled at his kind statement "I love you too, Victor" he said back "thank you for everything"

Victor smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead as the boy fell asleep, feeling safe and comforted in the loving arms of his wonderful boyfriend...

~•~•~•~•

Ah, the first pure story I've written in a while 😀👍

No cause I really like this one, it's really soft and cute.

-love, Aeden <3