10. Breakfast with a friend

Y/n's POV.
Location: The Plaza Hotel New York City USA

Y/n L/n woke up in his hotel room he was still wearing his superhero outfit since it was permanently bound to him it felt so comfortable that he forgot he was wearing it eventually he used the telekinetic command to cause the mask to retract into the suit revealing his head he had a bad case of bed head his silky smooth fluffy mane of pink hair was all over the place it looked like he had just gotten into a fight with a hair dryer immediately realizing how bad his bed head was Y/n L/n went into the bathroom and performed his morning routine removing his suit causing it to retract into his body he did his business he took a shower he brushed his teeth and he fixed his bed head to make it more manageable once he was done all that he put his superhero suit back on allowing it to wrap around his body and form into its normal look he then went into the kitchen and he started preparing some breakfast for himself his Terror dog servants and his new friend Emerald.

Y/n: I'm thinking French toast with hash browns.

Y/n L/n prepared his homemade breakfast for himself and his three new friends once he was done the smell of fresh cooked breakfast woke up the two Terror dogs and Emerald.

Emerald: oh my god did you make breakfast?

Y/n: that I did now sit down and eat up.

Emerald sat down at the table Y/n L/n gave Emerald her breakfast he then gave his two Terror dog friends their breakfasts he then sat down at the table to eat his own breakfast once breakfast was done Y/n L/n used his powers to clean the dishes instantly.

Emerald: hey I was curious since we're friends now why don't you take off your mask so he can get a good look at your face.

Y/n: well since you're no longer on the side of evil I don't see why not but I need you to make me a promise.

Emerald: what kind of promise?

Y/n: I need you to promise that when you see what's under this mask you will not freak out and you will never share my secret identity with anyone else.

Emerald: okay I promise.

Y/n: okay since you promised you have to keep your promise.

Y/n L/n use the telekinetic command to remove only his mask once his mask was off and his identity was revealed Emerald's jaw hit the floor metaphorically speaking of course a long moment of silence past once the moment passed Emerald finally spoke again.

Emerald: I can't believe it, are you really a male?!

Y/n: yes I am

Emerald: but I don't understand if you are a male, how are you able to do all this stuff you did like teleporting and all that other stuff?!?! males don't have powers!!!!!

Y/n: it was all thanks to the gift my father gave me when he died it was all thanks to my inheritance.

Emerald: so you're super rich and you used your money to create something that would allow you to have all these powers?

Y/n: no of course not silly it's all thanks to my new hand~

Y/n L/n presented Emerald his cybernetic left hand Emerald never had seen such an amazing cybernetic prosthesis before it looked more advanced than anything Atlas had to offer and she saw the six glowing stones embedded in the back of his hand.

Emerald: what's with those weird crystals, are they special?

Y/n: in fact yes they are they are known as the Infinity Stones each one represents one aspect of the universe they were created from The Big Bang each one gives me total control over one aspect of the universe the purple stone is the Power Stone which is pretty self-explanatory it makes me very powerful and it boosts all of my powers and it boosts the powers of all the other stones the Red stone is the reality Stone which can allow me to recreate reality as I see fit the Yellow stone is the Mind Stone which gives me total control over all minds in the universe and it gives me unlimited psychokinetic abilities the blue stone is the space Stone which gives me total Mastery over all the space which basically means I can teleport to anywhere I want no matter what measures are taken against me getting there and I can even rewrite the very fabric of space itself the green stone is the time Stone which allows me total Mastery of time allowing me to not only travel through time but look through time existed multiple places in the fabric of time itself and I can speed up slow down stop and Rewind time as I see fit and the orange stone is the Soul Stone with it I can manipulate and control All Souls in the universe both alive and dead where the reality stone is considered the most powerful of the Stones The Soul Stone is considered the most dangerous alone each Stone can be used up to 30% of their full power making someone a demigod but put them all together and you are basically the master of all the universe with their power anyone who's powerful enough to hold all six stones and not be destroyed by their unlimited power can potentially Shred the universe down to its last atom and they can rebuild the universe in their own image in any way they see fit.