- twdg s3 characters x reader : bitten -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: You get bit. Javi is very sad. the whole group is sad. this is very sad. 🥹
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: angst
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: sad sad sad times. beware of sadness. 💔
𝗔/𝗡 (𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀): THIS IS THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"please God, No..."

You stared down at your waist, watching as a little amount of blood started soaking through your shirt. You already knew what had happened. You were wandering around the woods, You somehow got in a predicament of fighting two walkers at the same time, one snuck up on you while you were pinned down by the other, and chomp! You dreadfully lifted up your shirt to see a bite mark, and you let out a shaky sigh, on the verge of tears.

"Y/N? Where are you?" You heard Javier, the love of your life, yell out for you.

You heard him approaching, hearing leaves crunching and sticks snapping under his feet.

"I'm over here." You yelled back to him, not very loudly considering the state you're in.

Javi ran in your direction and found you standing silently with a blank face. You quickly cover the bite and try to smile, but it's hard. He approached you and stood in front of you.

"Hey, are you okay? Where have you been? We've been worried sick.." Javi sighed.

You didn't say anything, you didn't make a face, nothing. He could tell something was very wrong.

"What's wrong?.." Javi squinted a little.

You slowly lifted up your shirt, revealing the bite mark to him. Javier glanced down and he went as still as a statue, releasing a shaky sigh. The love of his life, his soulmate, is bitten. He felt like his entire world just fell to pieces. Tears began to flood out of your eyes, and his.

"i-... i'm sorry.." You began to sob.

Javi quickly pulled you into a tight hug.

"it's not your fault love.." Javi sobbed with you.

Javi separated from you and leaned his forehead on yours, holding your face in his hands, both of you sobbing uncontrollably. You've never seen him so tore up, and you couldn't help but feel guilty. You can't help but think that it's your fault because if you never came out here by yourself, this wouldn't have happened.

"Let's get back to the others, they need to see you before-...." He began to say but stopped, his eyes closing tightly and tears falling down his cheeks.

You caressed his face in the same way that he was caressing yours. Javi opened his eyes and stared into yours.

"before you... die..." Javi sighed shakily.

You nod while tears flow down your cheeks, and the two of you began to make it back to the group.

*a few minutes later*

You and Javi made it back to the abandoned house that y'all have been bunkered down in. You and your group had escaped from Richmond about a week ago and decided to stay in the house temporarily. You and Javi came through the door and the whole group quickly looked at you. The disease was starting to set in because you have started having minor symptoms like dizziness and weakness. Everyone in the group was happy you were 'okay'.. little do they know.

"Y/N! You're okay" Gabe sighed happily.
"Glad you're alright y/n.. where have you been?" Tripp smiled and put his hands on his hips.
"Somewhere i shouldn't have been." You sigh out weakly.