- preferences : twdg men -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: how the twdg men would react if you asked them if they would still date you if you was a worm.. 🪱
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽: lovers
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lee:

- "uh... what?!"

- he'd be looking at you like you're nuts because you even asked that

- "well um, first off, you're not a worm and never will be.. and secondly, I love you a lot y/n, I really do.... but i would not date a worm under any conditions...."

- his answer made you upset, and he was genuinely baffled that you was upset about it.

Kenny:

- He would stare at you for a few seconds in annoyance that you just asked that

- "why do you ask such stupid questions?...."

- if you forced him to answer, he would just be like "no y/n.... why would I date a worm?"

- he would then just walk away to avoid turmoil

Luke:

- he would look over at you with pure adoration (and with internal confusion)

- "well of course I would date you if you was a worm, are you joking?!" (obvious sarcasm)

- he's obviously lying because he just doesn't want to start an argument over something this stupid, because he knows you would start an argument over this...

- he would sigh with relief when he seen you smile and move past the question, he avoided war.

Javier:

- he would immediately take your question as a joke and laugh

- "oh, of course I would! You'd be so hot as a worm, mi amor~"

- you could sense the sarcasm, and you'd just stare at him blankly. He would then realize you're being dead serious.

- "y/n.... please tell me that wasn't a genuine question...."