- preferences : twdg couples -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: how canon (some sorta canon) twdg couples would react if they seen their canon kids fall
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lee x Carley:

- Clementine was skipping around the Motor Inn when she tripped on her own feet. She yelped out as the scraped her knee on the ground.

- OH BOY, LEE WENT INTO PROTECTIVE DAD OVERLOAD.

- Lee jumped up from his chair and immediately ran over to Clementine.

- "what happened, Sweetpea? Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Lee rambled.

- Carley would be worried, but not overly worried like Lee. She'd be like "aw no, you okay sweetie? You gotta be careful" and that's it.

- Lee on the other hand, PANICS. "what if her knee gets infected? We need to disinfect it" Lee insisted.

- Clementine would be staring at him like he's nuts 😭🤚🏻

- "Lee, it's just a scratch...." Clementine would sigh in annoyance.

- "Yeah Lee, relax.. it's just a scratch, no need to waste supplies" Carley giggled at him.

- Lee sighs and just puts a bandaid on it, BUT IT FELT SO WRONG TO HIM CAUSE HE'S A WORRIER WHEN IT COMES TO HIS PRECIOUS CLEMENTINE.

Kenny x Katjaa:

- Duck was being stupid (as per usual) and was being a little too hyper on the tractor at Hershel Greene's farm. (When Hershel's son was fixing the fence.... And then died lol)

- Duck leaned a little too far to the left and fell off of the tractor, and the stupid idiot managed to bump his head on the ground.

- Kenny was right next to him when this happened, and He just stared down at Duck with an annoyed look on his face and say "you're supposed to sit on the tractor, not fall off of it"

- if Duck started crying, I feel like Kenny would huff and be like "oh get up, Duck. You're fine. Don't be a baby".. HE SEEM'S LIKE THAT KIND OF DAD TO ME.

- Meanwhile, Katjaa goes into mama bear mode and quickly kneels down to assess the situation. She examines his head to make sure he didn't bust it or something.

"Are you okay, ducky?" Katjaa would say with a babyish voice, and Kenny would roll his eyes at this.

- "he's fine, He'll walk it off" Kenny sighs.

- and then Duck went on to be an idiot and get hurt again. Duck's the type of kid to get hurt 24/7 in my eyes.

Luke x Jane:

- this is if Luke didn't die and Jane actually had the baby, and they were staying at Howe's with Clementine after the whole Kenny and Jane debacle (it's name is Nick if it's a boy, Jamie if it's a girl... because I said so)

- Nick/Jamie was skipping around Howe's while Luke and Jane was off doing their own thing. They're first time parents so of course they don't know what they're doing, so they're not watching him very well.

- suddenly, they hear cries coming from the general direction of where Nick/Jamie last was. They both dash in that direction and see him/her on the floor with a scraped knee.

- Jane would probably just stand there in shock, panicking internally (cause she's awkward and not much of a kid person lol, she loves him/her but she's just.... Jane). Luke would be the one to approach the poor child and help him/her up. "Are you okay, buddy/honey?" Luke would softly hum to the child, comforting the child (he's also internally panicking, but he's better at hiding it). Jane would probably just awkwardly ask if he/she was okay and move on.

- Bonus: Clementine would walk in after she was done doing a perimeter sweep. She seen how Luke and Jane reacted to their kid getting hurt, and she would just chuckle. "Y'all are ridiculous" She laughed and went to check on AJ.

Javi x Kate:

- Javi and Kate would react in different ways depending on which kid fell.

- if it was Gabe, Javi would probably laugh his butt off about it and would tease the snot out of him. "You should be careful next time" Javi cockily says as he elbows Gabe in the shoulder playfully. "Shut up" Gabe growls as he dusts himself off. Kate wouldn't laugh (though she really wants to) but instead just asks him if he was okay. "Are you okay?" Kate asks. "I'm fine!" Gabe smarts off as he grumpily walks away.. (prepubescent teenager...)

- if it was Mari, Javi and Kate both get all protective, no laughs in sight. "Are you okay?? You aren't hurt, are you?" Javi asks with a concerned tone as he kneels down and scans her for any scratches or scrapes. "Are you alright??" Kate gasps when Mari falls and puts a hand over her mouth. Mari rolls her eyes. "I'm alright. Don't have a heart attack" Mari laughed a little. Javi and Kate let out a sigh of relief, and then giggle at the situation after getting confirmation that Mari is okay.