- javier x reader : dad -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: You accidentally call Javi dad.
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: fluff
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: Javi is your amazing father figure. The best dad fr. 🥹
𝗔/𝗡 (𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀): seeing Javi as a dad figure is lowkey attractive imo. 😍🫶🏻

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You never had a dad. Your biological father left you when you were just a year old. You never knew him, at all. Then the apocalypse started, and you lost your
mom. You were alone.

At the age of 13, you were walking down the road, hoping and praying for some sort of miracle. You haven't ate in days, the bottom of your shoes are close to falling off from walking so much, you could barely feel your legs. You felt like giving up. You could hear the creepy and dreadful sounds of walkers gurgling and groaning near you. Soon after you heard the noises, this 'miracle family' stumbled upon you. The Garcias. They picked you up out of sympathy and have been taking care of you ever since.

This was 3 years ago..

Present day, You were louched out in the very back seat of the Garcias van. Gabe and Mariana sat in the middle seats while Javi and Kate sat in the front. Gabe and Mari were sleeping, but you were awake. Javi and Kate were playfully bickering with each other about Oreos of all things and you were playing referee.

"The top and bottom of the Oreo is the best part. I don't care what y'all say!" Javi huffed.
"What?!" You gasp, there ain't no way he just said that.
"Did-.... Did you just say that THE TOP AND BOTTOM IS THE BEST PART OF AN OREO?! Did you hear that too, y/n?!" Kate looked back at you with wide eyes.
"YES." You laugh in disbelief.

Javi threw one of his hands up in the air. He obviously couldn't throw the other one up too cause he was driving.

"Why is that SOOO unbelievable?" Javi asked with a high pitched voice.
"BECAUSE WHO THINKS THAT OTHER THAN YOUUUUU?!?!?!" You yell.
"that was probably the craziest thing i have ever heard anyone say." Kate sighed out in disbelief, staring at the road.
"Y'all are being dramatic." Javi chuckled.
"No. We aren't. That's..... crazy." You shook your head in disagreement.
"The middle is the best part." Kate sassily said to Javi.
"Nah.. y'all are just basic degenerates." Javi laughed.
"And you're just a man who lost his baseball career because of your gambling addiction." You snapped at him.

Kate busted out laughing when you said that. Javi's jaw practically hit the floor in shock.

"WHAT?! WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM?! OVER OREOS?" Javi laughed.

You started laughing at yourself for saying what you said. All the laughter woke up Gabe and Mariana, they looked around in confusion. Gabe was clearly grumpy from being woke up.

"Why are y'all laughing?.." Gabe grumpily huffed out.

Kate repeated what you originally said. Gabe and Mari both let out a laugh.

"You managed to make Gabe laugh when he's grumpy.. that's an accomplishment, y/n. Be proud of yourself." Javi giggled.
"Oh, I am." You nodded.
"Oh shut up." Gabe huffed.

You and Javi both laughed at Gabe's annoyance. Your stomach began to grumble due to hunger.

"I'm hungry..." You groaned.