Chapter 1

It was finally time for the big move.

You were nervous but had calmed down, you looked at all the packed boxes.

You went and took a look at the house you once lived at, you smiled sadly.

But now you had to say good bye, you started to put the boxes in the truck.

As you drove off all you could think about was all the memories you had in that house.

You were sad that you had to leave that you spent most of your childhood in with your family.

You had arrived at the new house you would be staying at, eyes looking at the house in amazement.

In front of the house stood a man with brown hair and a big brown german shepherd.

'Wow' you thought as you looked at the dog cautiously, getting out the car but almost fell.

Hiroshi jumped out the truck and ran up to the german shepherd and started to bark.

You ran and picked Hiroshi up and quickly apologized.

"Oh no its ok, do you guys need help with the boxes?" he chuckled as he offered to help.

"Oh that would be nice" you said as you sat down Hiroshi and grabbed a box.

"Here let me help you with that" he grabbed the box and took it inside the house.

"He's really nice" you said with a smile, grabbing another box and putting it inside.

"Yeah he is" your mom said dreamily, following behind you.

"Your such a simp" you giggled at your mom's words, smacking her shoulder.

"What did you just call me?" your mom said as she punched you in your arm jokingly.
---------------
Time Skip
---------------
You were finally done getting the boxes out now you just had to start unpacking.

You grabbed the first box that said bed rails, you grabbed the instructions and tried to figure it out.

But was confused, you were interrupted by a knock on your door.

There stood your now step father, "do you need help" he asked as he came closer.

"Yeah" you said rubbing the back of your neck, you handed him the instructions paper.

"Oh its really easy" he said as he bagan grabbing bed rails and started building.

"There done" you looked at him amazed, 'what the heck how'd he do that so fast' you thought wide eyed.

"Need help with anything else" he asked as he whipped the sweat off himself.

"Uh yeah the dresser" you said grabbed the box, almost falling down.

"K here you go all done" he said as he moved the dresser to the right place.

"Oh thank you" you thank him as he walked out, you grabbed the mattress and put it on the bed rails.