Chapter 3

You woke up the next day to your alarm loudly blaring, you sat up and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes until you heard your name being called.

"Coming" you answered and began to make your way downstairs, you saw your mom in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up.

"Ma you know you dont have to do this everyday, i can help out if you want" you offered, "No its ok" your mom assured you.

"Ma you need to st-" before you could finish your mom shushed you and started back cooking, you sighed amd made your to the living room to watch tv.

Instead you saw that your step brother and his friends had already made the way to the living room to watch tv, "Hey can I watch the tv this time?" you asked him.

"No" he said not taking his eyes off the tv, "what?" you spoke up and looked at him crazy, "I said no, did you not hear me the first time" he harshly spat out.

"well fuck you too then" you said and began to walk away, "whatever" that made you stop in your tracks, "I'll smack the fuck out of you" you were getting mad, at first you weren't but then he started to push your buttons.

"Hey! Stop all that cursing before I smack you upside your head lil boy" she screamed at you from the kitchen, "yes ma'am" you quickly mumbled back.

"We'll see who get the last laugh lil boy, should've never played with me" you said with a scowl on your face, you walked back up to you room and got on your phone.

"The foods done!" you heard your mom yell from downstairs, you walked downstairs and as you pasted your step brother, Oikawa, you purposely bumped into him.

You grabbed you plate and said thank you, "Well yall welcome" you said when you didnt hear them tell your mom thank you, they then began to say thank you.

"Ma can I get this" you asked and showed her the pair of shoes, "Its always can I get this" your mom started, "Well I want some help around the house" she rolled her eyes.

"Ma what, I literally just asked if you needed help earlier and you basically said no" you looked confused, "Yeah yeah" your mom said as she began to clean up the mess.

"Always doing this bruh" you rolled your eyes and got on your phone, "Keep playing round and you gon find out" she warned you.

You looked as if you were about to cry but you held it in, you hated when she did this, it always lead to her screaming at you and getting your phone taken.

"But yes you can get them" she said and sighed as she saw you eyes getting glossy, "thank you ma" you mumbled.

"You welcome baby" she smiled at you and made her way upstairs, you got up and went to your room, you started to put on some clothes for the day.

You went back downstairs and saw that the boys were gone, you grabbed the remote and turned on "Star" on hulu.

You went to the restroom and saw that the boys had returned and had turned off the show your were watching.

"Hey I had the tv first" you said as you trued to grab the remote from him, "Well you left so I got it" he said and held the remote back from you.

"Bro I literally only to watch tv for a while, and you always have it so its not fair" you looked mad, he rolled his eyes and ignored you.

"Get on my fucking nerves" you huffed out and went upstairs, you decided to watch your own tv, you got hungry after a while and decided to take a trip to a convenience store.

As you walked to the store you made a few short cuts, you walked into the stor and grabbed a few things and payed you walked back home.

You saw only your step brother and a girl there, it seemed that his friends had finally left, you ignored it and walked to the kitchen to put your cold snacks up.