Chapter 2

When you woke up with butterflies in your stomach at the thought of your date.

You yawned as you got out the bed and stood, you felt happier than usual today.

You took a shower and got dressed, today you didn't feel like going on your morning run.

"Hey mom" you smiled at your mom as she got to cooking breakfast.

"Why are you all happy" you mom asked with a smirk and a raised brow, you were snapped out of your daydream by your mom.

"Oh you know my date, he's all I ever wanted in a lover" you said as you smiled dreamily.

"Hey boys" you mom smiled at the boys as they walked down the stairs, "breakfast is almost ready" you mom said to the boys.

Once breakfast was ready you hurriedly ate wanting to neet up with your lover as soon as possible.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" your stepdad said as he ate breakfast, "oh its nothing" you said back as you put your plate in the sink.

You hurried and got dressed

(Or you can imagine it as something else)
You walked down stairs and out the door, you walked to the park you had texted him to meet at.

You looked around and saw your lover with a child, you stood in shock but once you calmed down a bit you walked up to him.

"Oh hey and and hello to you too" you bent down and smiled at the little boy.

The little boy hid behind your lover and you giggled a bit before holding your hand out to the little boy.

Cautiously the little boy took it, you smiled as you held his hand.

"Hi im Blake and whats your name?" you said with a gentle tone as the little boy shyly looked down.

"My name is haru" the boy shyly said as he slightly looked up, "well its nice to meet you how about we go play on the swings" you suggested to haru.

You gently placed him in the swing and began pushing him, haru laughed and raised his hands up high.

From afar your lover felt as he had fell in love again with you as he watched as you played with haru as the little boy smiled and laughed.

"Hey after this how about we get ice cream" haru stopped playing in the sand box as he shouted out a yes.

He grabbed your hand and you walked up to Daisuke, "papa were going to get ice cream!" haru basically screamed as he jumped up and down.

"Ok what flavor do you want to get?" Daisuke asked haru, "I want all the flavors with lots of toppings too!" haru exclaimed excitedly.

"That sounds good" you said to the exited haru, you got to the ice cream shop and ordered.

Once your order was done you sat down and talked while haru ate his ice cream with a joyed expression.

"Hey if you dont mind me asking, does haru have a mother?" you asked daisuke with a puzzled expression.

"Uh yeah I autually have to drop him off after this" he said, you gave an understanding nod.
----------------
Time Skip
----------------
It was getting dark outside so you decided to drop haru off with daisuke.

You walked on the sidewalk, your hand holding haru's whos was also being held by his father.

You had made it to haru's mother's house, Daisuke knocked on the door and after a minute it opened.

There stood a women who looked similar to haru, "im here to drop haru off" Daisuke said.

"But i want to stay with papa and Blake" haru pouted with and upset expression.