Charlie x Tall!Male!Toon!Reader

Hello there! This is my first oneshot so sorry if it's bad. So the ages of The Butcher Gang will be around early 20's through late 30's. Edgar is 21, Charie is 25, and Barey is 36. The reader is 24 but 2 feet taller than Charlie. This oneshot takes place in the aftermath of the "Tasty Trio Trouble" cartoon on YouTube. And request are open! And be sure to request on the "Yello!" page. Hope y'all enjoy! 

-InkyWolf 

Charlies POV

It has been a few hours and the demon child got away without paying! We all decided to give up and to our base. We then see the familiar abandoned shed with broke windows, moss on the boards and the occasional wild animal break ins. It wasn't much but it was our safe place. As we stepped in, we saw (y/n) cleaning the room. He seemed to have been focused because when Edgar squeaked 'Hello' to him, per usual, (y/n) jumped a bit. I blushed a bit, but quicky made it disappear, but not fast enough because Barely tried to hold his laugh. Rolling my eyes, I ignore him and went straight into my room to plan a heist. You see, as the leader of The Butcher Gang, I've loved many things in my life. Jewels, gold, money, valuables. The usual. But ever since I've met, no, laid eyes on someone as handsome as (y/n), there was nothing that mattered to me than winning his heart. The problem? "He probably won't love men...let alone a gang member and thief." "What makes you say that, Boss?" I jumped at Barley's voice. "Barley what the he-" Then Edgar walks in while Barley smirks. "Heck!?" I corrected. "What are you two doin' here?! I gotta work onthe heist plan!" " When are gonna tell him?!" Edgar whines. " It's been YEARS!!" " It's been 6 months since (y/n) has joined and you still won't tell him." I sighed. He'll figure it out, one way or another. "I'll tell him soon. I promise." They gave me a look, but shrugged and left. I went to my desk and wrote what I would say to (y/n). After I finsihed, I put it in my secret drawer and started to make the plans for the heist. After an hour, I heard yelling. I quickly got up, and ran to the noise. 

(Y/n)'s POV

After The Butcher Gang came back home, I continued to clean the room. Then Barely and Edgar walked up to me. "Hello, (Y/n)!" "Hey, (Y/n)." "Hello,guys. What's up?" I say, continuing to clean. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" That was when I stopped. I had a crush on Charlie for quite some time now, but afraid of rejection or getting kicked out of the Gang. In a panic I answered yes. They nodded and left. I was confused at first but shugged it off. Then the room went dark and I screamed. I yelled and kicked them fell. Next thing I knew, I have Charlie pinned underneath me. Both of our faces blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry! I-i should have b-been more careful." I say. "N-no it's my fault. I didn't t-think I would bump i-into you, (Y/n)." We say as we got up. We stood their for a couple of minutes until Charlie broke the silence. "(Y/n), can we...talk please?" He asked. "Of course, Charles. Fire away!" I say. He blushes again before looking at me. "(Y-Y/n), ever since we met, there's something I wanna say..." I nod, letting him continue. " Ever since we've met, nothing gets me going than seeing you up making jokes, or making breakfast, or helping us with  stuff, i realized that...that I love you! Please accept my feelings." He then turn around, as if he was fearing he'd get hit.

 3rd person POV 

As Charlie continued to shake with fear, the tall toon then smiled and picked up Charlie. "Charles, I wanted to say that since forever! I love you too!!" (Y/n) then kissed Charlie, which shocked him, but slowly kissed back. The two ended the kiss. Going into a big spoon-little spoon hug. Charlie, cuddling into his new tall boyfriends chest, kissed his chin and his neck, carefully, before snuggling back into his chest. And they enjoyed their peace... until they heard a camera click. They turn to see Edgar and Barely taking pictures, and Charlie didn't look to happy. Good thing (y/n) held him back, giving the other two 5 minutes to hide. 

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How was my first oneshot? I hope you enjoyed it. I'll try to post chapters daily but for now, good morning, good afternoon and good night! =]