∆ Edgar x Fem! Spider! Reader ∆

AYYYYYYYYYE YOOOOOO! What's up? It your non-binary writer Inky! Today, we got a request from @alicefrost2467. The scene is the attic of the studio before it was sick and twisted. Ages: Edgar - 18, Y/n - 16. Y/n is female so she/her pronouns. You also look like Edgar except female...yeah. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy!

Edgar 's POV

I was busy making a hat out of my webs. So far it was going alright, like the ones Henry showed us in pictures! Hearing small pitter patters of footsteps, I smile and turned my head. "Y/n!" I say, running up to hug her. She then hugged back, "Hey Edgar! Guess who brought your favorite food~?" She says in sing-song. I gasp, letting go of her and giving her a cute face. "You didn't." She smirks and gives me a hamburger, fresh from the grill. "Oh, but I did. And trust me, it wasn't easy." We then talk and hang out for a bit until I yawned. "Well, it was great talking to you, but is it okay if I...?" I say, pointing to my web bed. She nodded, saying sleep is important (not for me haha. It's almost 12:00 am.) and she also turned in. I yawned again, dragging myself to bed. As I get comfortable, I get the hat from behind my back, hammer space, and continued to work on it. See, cartoons, whenever they have a crush, make something special for them to confess. I'm making mine for Y/n! Who wouldn't want to be with her at any time of the day? As I make the finishing touches, I rub my tired eyes, looking at the clock. 11:19 pm. Gotta hurry if I wanna confess right! I finished, put it somewhere hidden, then let sleep take me to dream world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I wake up, feeling energetic today. I get up, get dressed, do work (which is pranking people, mostly Joey or a employee.), and get something for Edgar. I walked down the hall, taking some tapes to watch with my boi, when I heard laughing. I turned some corners until I found the source of the sound. Two low-ranked employees were the ones laughing and pointing. I look to see Edgar crying. That made me mad. I jumped on one of them, using my webs to trap them so they don't escape. I scratched the other one, making him half blind, then webbed him down. I turn back to see Edgar, tears falling from his cute lil eyes, sniffling. I bent down to him, rubbing comfort circles on his back. "You okay, Edgar?" I softly say. "N-no. They r-ruined everyt-thing." He says, hugging me. I glare at the employees before turning my head to Edgar again. "What did they do?" He seemed hesitant before explaining. "I made you a h-hat out of my webs so y-you could wear it whenever..." I gave him a '?' face. "Why?" He gave no warning. He grabbed my collar and kissed me. I was first in shock, but ever so slowly melted into it. Once we parted, he bushed saying, "That's why..." I smiled, lifting his head with my hands so we see eye to eye. I gave him a peck on the lips before hugged him. "I love you to, ya stinker." After a while the employees were fired. Meanwhile, me and my boyfriend, Edgar, were cuddling each other in the attic silently, loving the others presence. We'll be together forever. Till ink due us part.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeeeey. What's up? Got more fluuuuuuuffy! Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you again @alicefrost2467 for your request! Hope you like it. And also, I will allow Angest request. But not to gory like death or murder. I will do happy or sad endings. It's also 11:52 pm sooooo-. And with that, hope y'all have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening! 

-Inky