Making a Claim

“Hey” she said to him and he looked at her as he finished cleaning, “come in here when you're done….I got off the phone and my dad is having a precinct meeting downtown and my mom and brothers are seeing a late showing of The Avengers at the theater…” Gwen said softly with her hand resting on the door frame while the other was twirling her golden locks around her finger 

          She could see the brown doe eyes turn lustful with black...she simply went into her bedroom..quickly changed into her silk nightgown that reached her thighs, she laid on her bed...on new sheets thanks to Peter and Gwen changing them and throwing the other ones away, she closed her eyes and thought of….that afternoon when he first came..to her building, to her room….cuming in her. 

           She looked at her little work desk where her computer was with a shelf of books above it...she gave lustful smile 

           Then: 

                      Gwen Stacy held onto the wooden frame of her little desk as hard as she could….she groaned and groaned as the thrusts continued from behind….she was being pushed by his force and her waist was being pulled back by his strong arms that held her on each side of her waist…Thankfully everyone in the stacy home are at Coney Island as anyone who walked in her room and just look to the right would get a sight to behold, and masterbait to.

Gwen Stacy, wearing only a black bra that covered her glorious 32 B breasts , white long socks..was being rammed by Peter Parker, a boy she had met hours ago..he was sweating and his forehead sweat landed on her equally sweaty smooth back as he continued to thrust himself inside her, she did her part by pushing herself back while holding onto her wooden desk for dear life, sweat covered her whole body...her bra was soaked at this point and she knew as she could feel the cup fabric of the bra give in to the sweat weight that collected around her mounds….to anyone else this was the act of a school slut, but to Peter and Gwen...it felt right, it felt good..no it felt Great. Gwen’s white panties that she had Been wearing were being held firmly in Peter’s left hand...and whenever Gwen looked back at the boy practically ramming her into her desk, she saw him take a deep inhale of her panties, I want to remember what you smell like he had told her ‘Kinky’ she simply responded… 

      Peter’s eyes were open wide as he was lost in his carnal desires as he looked at the sight before him 

             His hands were holding the sweaty, smooth waist of Gwen Stacy, the sexiest genius student in Midtown, the bombshell of the debate team, he had thought about fucking her since he took that school picture of the debate team...his hands held her in place as he saw his member disappear in and out of her slit, it was so soothing to hear to slick slick of flesh penatrating flesh, her boobs were moving just as fast as he was going, the round mounds being constrained in their black colored confindes which although the bra itself is sexy but he had enough of the blockage….he took one hand away from her sweaty waist and began an attempt to unclasp the bra without stopping his motions...but it proved difficult god why do they make these lock like a fort Knox safe Peter thought as he struggled to work the material off Gwen 

    “Just rip it” Gwen looked back and had said, well moaned really, Peter gave her a questioning look to which she answered simply by.. oh god Peter said in his mind as he saw the blonde bombshell run her tongue around her pink lips..he immediately put his hand working the band of the bra to on the cleavage area on Gwen’s heaving, motioning chest. Gwen felt Peter put his index finger between the small linear strip that connected the cups, holding her flesh mounds at bay, and he pulled hard and….. 

       A set of round, pale smooth, hard nipped breasts came into view, which Peter only saw thanks to Gwen’s mirror on the wall next to the desk which gave a nice clear view of her breasts. They were jiggling now that they were free from that fabric prison, her boobs bouncing and waving as the flesh was being pushed and pulled while mixed with Gwen’s groans and moans as he continued his thrusts into her. Gwen looked around her bedroom as she was being filled by her cute classmate. She saw the clothing she had worn during the school day discarded all over her room:the black button shirt and white fall coat she had worn was hanging on top of her lamp after she threw them there after ripping the buttons and her grey skirt, the one that fell just below her thigh was pooled around her feet. Gwen  looked at the mirror and she almost cam right then and there: she saw her heaving throbbing breasts and body, her breasts going up and down, Peter decided to move both hands to her mounds, shit this the time anyone has...Gwen’s thinking was cut off as Peter’s fingers began to nip and twist her areolas which earned a very loud groan...but Peter covered her with his right hand before that sound left her lips.