Alpha Bitch

Hell’s Kitchen-11:30PM 

The residents in the apartment building held on to something as they felt the floor shake beneath them as their belongings dropped to the floor…the floor and walls kept shaking…

 Jessica Jones’s Apartment 

 She was caught off guard when Peter revealed his true strength and other skills since now they both rock their superpowered bodies into each other…Jessica had Peter pinned underneath her on the kitchen floor..she had a death lock on his hands over his head…he groaned as she screamed while slamming her pussy on his burning cock and the impacts of their hips caused her floor to shake and her plates to fall of and break around them..She gave him a wicked smile while gasping as she looked down at him and he gave her a hard stare while grunting…he freed his hands and they went to her smooth thighs as he was in place under her as she mewled and groaned feeling his full length go inside her and rub her walls that had been aching for months, Peter kept huffing as he gripped her waist and her hands went to his shoulders and she leaned down…now they're sharing saliva as their lips meshed together while groaning into each other’s mouths.

  They had been at it for awhile since he went to ask for her services and now they’re sealing the deal with a good hard fuck. She kept pushing her hips into him and his hands went to her nice pale ass and gripped the cheeks, she bit his lip and pulled on it and he hissed at her…he flipped them over so now he was driving himself into her..he made her floor dent underneath them and they could hear the wood creak and break from their passion…she locked her legs around him and her arms went around his neck to hug him close…her breasts meshed against his chiseled chest and she moaned loving the feeling of having someone strong and powerful screw her into the ground..she groaned as she felt her tunnel stretch and squeeze his invading rod as he kept his slow hard rhythm as he kept pounding her into the ground while glaring at her and she grinned at him and gasped….she cam…as soon as he felt her liquids he let himself go inside her…he sighed with a happy smile as he finished inside her as he heard her moan feeling the warm cum fill her up. 

   Parker Residence-Midnight 

 Peter walked in with a smile on his face, he had gotten Jessica to agree to work for him as his P.I, and to a complete and utter chance of fate…George had hired Jessica to watch Helen and her actions…so she basically handed over everything she had on them, like the photos of them in the woods so now he had that area covered. He went upstairs and undressed in his room, now in his boxers he went into his Aunt’s room and saw she was sleeping, he smiled and got under the covers with her and as soon as she felt him next to her she cuddled into his warm body with a smile as they drifted into deep sleep…until May went under the covers and pulled out his rod and started licking and sucking on it so he could have a good night’s sleep. 

 Stacy Apartment-6:00AM 

Gwen got up while rubbing away the sleep in her eyes as she went to her drawers and collected her clothing for the day. She smiled happily at the photos of her and Peter as she had placed them on top of her desk. She went to the bathroom and showered to start her day. She and Peter had made plans to meet up early and she would go to his place before they went to school so she was keen to use her time wisely. 

  Parker Residence-7:15AM 

Peter went to the front door and opened it and smiled happily seeing Gwen who smiled just as brightly back at him, they shared a sweet kiss as he stepped aside and let her in,

 “So what did you want to talk about?” Gwen asked Peter and he went to his bag and pulled out some files,

 “Since we don’t have our Oscorp internships anymore, how about you work with me with a case, not some regular car jacking or petty robbery.” He said to her and she took the files from him and opened one and raised her eyebrows at him as she read on,