Fires of Passion

Queens-Night 

 The neighborhood was poor and filled with low income stores and empty buildings that have rotted over time, inside King Al’s….something was happening…

   He was red and sweating as he kept thrusting into Trish with speed and and force as he had his hands on her throat silencing her as he laid on top of her…he was sweating on her..he had lowered his pants and her jeans enough to fuck her pussy and he just handcuffed her hands to behind her back and just took her as his own..he kept pushing into her hearing his hips slap her chocolate ass and she just cried and groaned into his hands which fet the tears going down her face and she was sweating from the force of his thrusts…he had a small dick but he kept pushing more and more and he was choking her at the same time…he kept going and going…they both closed their eyes…George was panting as he fucked Trish with hate and speed in the backroom of the Motel..then it happened…his imagination gave him an image of him choking Helen while fucking her ass, something she never let him do..he huffed and went faster while tightening his hold on Trish(Helen), her eyes went wide and she struggled to move but he kept tightening his hold on her throat more and more…George was panting like a dog and his hips went faster and faster, he sweated on her and finally, he cam inside Trish…he smiled happily as he imagined finishing inside of Helen, but then he opened his eyes…Trish was on the ground…her eyes teary and wide…and she wasn’t moving..

 “Shit!!God Damn it!” George panicked as he checked for a pulse but nothing…and he knew he had broken her neck by the purple marks on her…he sighed and made a crazy plan…

Natalie Rushman’s Apartment-Midnight

They had crashed around the apartment with their passionate lovemaking and now they were on the bed, Peter was in the seated position enjoying the sensation of Natasha’s pussy taking him whole as she bounced on him, her hands were on his shoulders steadying her and she wrapped her legs around his back keeping her in place and he had his arms around her back feeling up the sweaty skin and he felt her hard nipples scratch his chest as her breasts bounced against him as she moved on him, he was panting as she groaned with her eyes closed and her face scrunched from the pressure building overtime, Peter started to thrust his hips forwards and his rod went into her in an angle that made her feel like she was stabbed in her deep tunnel, she mewled and he laughed,

 “Ahhh ahhh ahhhh hahahaha Yeah ohhh Yeah ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh ohhhhh” Natasha groaned and stared deep into his eyes and he narrowed his eyes at her as he gripped her waist tightly and then…he lifted her off him and threw her to the bed, she laughed softly,she loved being handled that way, and before she can turn around to face him…he grabbed her arm and her back and pushed her down on the bed and lifted her ass up while her chest and face was pressed against the bed, the angle helped put her ass high in the ass and he started to slap each cheek in rhythm like he was playing the bongos…he lpved hearing the sounds of her skin being hit and her sexy laughs while her ass jiggled was getting red from both sides…then he stopped and he aligned himself to her pussy,

 “Ahhhhh ahhhhhhh Peter my Love, you are amazing ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhh, and this is only the beginning my love ohhhhh ohhhhhh ughhhhh ughhhhh ughhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh” Natasha let out her lustful moans and gasps feeling Peter push and pull himself inside her ..he actually pulled her ass back to make the impact more deeper which she definitely felt and she gasped louder when she did, her tits swinged with her body as the bed was beginning to rock against the wall and creak from the pressure Peter was putting on both Natasha and the bed, he was panting and smiling looking down at his hands holding Nat in place now as he thrusted faster and her could see her tits swing from the impacts as well as her ass and he slapped a hand on it and gripped it, Nat ground with a smile and put her hand on top of his keeping it on her cheek,she was smiling with her mouth open as he rocked her back and forth filling her up inside.