Home Visit

Peter and Gwen made their way to her home, they entered and Helen Stacy was surprised to see Peter had returned with Gwen at nearly 1 AM. Helen had waited up for Gwen to return, wearing an elegant bathrobe over her silk nightgown, she was about to rant to her daughter about the time when she brushed her off and began to pull Peter by hand towards her room. 

“Where do you think you’re going with Peter?” Helen asked with raised eyebrows, Gwen scoffed at her mom 

“What you two did in dad’s classroom” she retorted with a knowing smirk that only caused Helen to freeze and her eyes went wide while her cheeks blushed. Gwen’s bedroom door closed with them on the other side, Helen approached and placed an ear on the door and heard nothing but silence...until a moan was heard, then another followed by a groan. Helen slowly opened her daughter’s door, she could see Gwen withering in her bed where a large moving thing was at her waist under her bed covers. Peter was enjoying eating Gwen out while hidden in her room, he slurped his tongue in her walls, inserted a finger to stretch it out and was caressing her creamy thighs as she bucked her hips into his mouth with gasps and moans escaping her mouth and she could her the slurping and sucking from where she was. 

 “Either get in or close the damn door” Gwen breathed as she shuddered at her boyfriend’s actions on her clit, she heard timid footsteps and then her door closed, she smiled with her eyes closed and could feel her mom’s presence in her room, she held out her hand, and when she felt her mom take it she dragged Helen right next to her much to Helen’s surprise as Gwen started to caress her body like her shoulders, neck and waist. Helen was trying to push Gwen off when suddenly, a strong hand grabbed her leg from under the covers, and pulled it down making Helen lay next to Gwen on her bed. 

 Peter now was trying to pin Helen as she fought back, luckily the boys are heavy sleepers, and Gwen was now helping Peter by pinning her mother while Peter pulled on her legs making Helen’s waist go under the covers, her bathrobe had been removed during the struggle leaving her in the sexy nightgown, Helen began to whimper when she felt Peter’s hands begin to go up her legs, to her thighs, then..

 “Stop! Both of you, George could…” Helen started to say 

“So stop moving then” Gwen barked at her mother and Peter was now gripping Helen’s panties by the band, the blonde milf gasped when she felt Peter practically rip them off her and gripped her thighs roughly, then he opened his mouth and slurped, 

 “Ohhh...ahhhh..ohh” Helen moaned and gasped as she lay still, except her hips that we’re now moving on instinct to the invading lips on her now moist slit. Gwen just laid next to her mother,watching her face scrunch and gasp as her boyfriend was eating her out and she was happy her mom was getting the male attention she had been craving for. Gwen’s hand to her own clit and she inserted a finger and moaned quietly. She watched her mom make a big gap in her mouth as she gripped Gwen’s arm very hard and …

“Ahhhh..ohhhh” she breathed in and out slowly calming her from her organsm, Gwen could hear Peter slurp and suck her mother’s cum as she chuckled at her mother which earned a stare from Helen, Peter popped out of the covers with a wide smile and settled between the two blondes and Helen began to snuggle to him and kiss his neck and cheeks while a hand went to reach for his cock when Gwen pushed her off him 

“Mom get out, you got a taste now I get the whole meal” She had told her and now Gwen pulled the covers off herself and went to her hands and knees, knelt down with her waist and ass high in the air, she shook it slightly and Peter went behind her and aligned his member to her slit, Helen just watched with lustful eyes as her daughter was about to get fucked right in front of her, or so she thought

“Mom seriously, get out now!” Gwen barked at her mother as Peter began to push himself inside her as she moaned into her bed muffling the sound, Helen sadly left the bedroom and only heard her daughters groans and moans through the door as all she could do is imagine the fucking Peter was giving her daughter.