Class Fun and Milf exposed

MidTown High Schhol-8:25 AM 

George Stacy walked the midtown high corridors after having been surprised by his loving wife who brought him a proper home cooked lunch, she said ‘better than a 2 dollar PB&J sandwich right’ he remembered as he held a binder containing the materials for his first class as a teacher, he was comfortable knowing Gwen was going to be in it, he could witness her intelligence first hand after always hearing her teachers rave about her. The faculty members were among the comotion of traveling students to their classes as teachers also traveled fastly to their class to teach, well try to teach, these youthful minds. George made it to the door of his class where he could see through the square glass window that the students were seated and ready, he entered and reached the chalkboard as he placed his binder on the wooden desk as he turned and introduced himself 

  He saw Gwen in the far end of the room, he figured she wanted to hide herself since it is her dad teaching the class, so he just smiled at her and continued to explain away what the class lesson and assignments will be like. He went to sit on the office chair by the office desk...however he felt a wet sensation on the chair which made him stand… ‘What the hell’ he thought….He simply reached for some clorox wipes and wiped the unknown substance….unbeknowinst to him the students were snickering, having already seen the stain and being horny high school students, they put two and two together.

   Peter was seated closely by Gwen at the near back of the room...the 3 students seated around them were either dozing off already or wearing headphones….so they never noticed Peter Parker’s hand under their teacher’s daughter blue polka dot belted dress..Gwen simply faced the window and hoped no one would notice her red face or whimpering legs as her snatch was being invaded by two finger, and she remembered what they did earlier….in their English class. 

     7:02 AM

Peter had decided to meet up Gwen at the school instead of picking her up to see whether or not she’d show up...Gwen was wearing a blue Polka dot belted dress, that reached her toned thighs that barely reached her knees, with a dark blue tessa cardigan on top, and beige boots.. she used the ‘I wanna study at the library’ excuse when asked by her parents why so early...least she got a ride from her mom who said she wanted to wait her dad to arrive as she carried a bin with food in it, arriving at the school they went their separate ways as she made her way to the classroom that was where she firsted offically talked to peter...she walked in and saw him sutting at his usual seat..’What’s your name?’ She remembered asking him…’You don’t know my name?’ He replied shyly…..Peter had gotten up from his seat and wrapped his arms around gwen as she did the same and they began a heated make out session. 

   Tongues mixing together as their saliva made their lip dancing loud as it echoed in the currently empty class...Soon they seperated and looked at each other properly, 

  “Morning beautiful” he said to her as she smiled at him…”Morning stud” she said back. 

   He took a proper look at her attire as he growled lowly when his eyes traveled down her smooth legs. He had to ask.. “What’s the color of today?” 

  Gwen gave a shy smile and looked down.

  …”red” she said as her face blushed heavily… 

    Peter began to kiss at her neck and collarbone, gwen began to moan, trying to keep it down in case any wandering faculty or early morning students, but it proved difficult since its clear peter knew how to work his lips on her smooth skin..he cradled her head in his hands as her hair was tied in a ponytail...her hands went to his shoulders as she moved her head and landed contact to his lips. 

Peter’s hands traveled down her legs as he knelt down and his hands landed on her creamy thighs,that were barely visible under the blue dress, and gwen moaned in his mouth, she knew what to do as he lifted her off the ground and her legs were at his sides as her arms went around his neck holding him close to her as she continued to assault his lips with wet french kisses.