Partyin' a lil hard.

Jay and Hailey were getting ready for a party. It was a party that had something to do with the fact they worked in intelligence, but it wasn't fancy dress or anything. It had to be formal. After all, not many units get to go.

"Alright, have you seen my black flannel anywhere?" Jay asked and Hailey turned around, she was wearing a beautiful red dress.

It was a knee length formal ball gown, with a red laced overlay and a red satin sash across her waist. She wore matching earrings and a pair of red heels, to match. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was styled, with three mini-French plaits on the side of her head and the rest was left down, her fresh curls flowing freely whenever she turned.

"Woah-" Jay said as he froze on the spot and Hailey grinned. His jaw was dropped as he stared at Hailey's body. Her perfect body.

"Your black flannel is in the closet" she answered him and turned back around to resume doing her make up.

"Forget the black flannel" he mumbled and walked towards Hailey, wrapping his arm around her waist, his hands slowly travelling up her thighs.

Hailey smirked as she applied her lipstick, "we're gonna be late" she said, but Jay kissed her neck hungrily. Hailey sharply inhaled but pulled away, "we can't go to this party, and I have a love bite on my neck" she excused and placed the lipstick back on the dresser.

Jay rolled his eyes, continuing to glide his hands up her thigh, reaching the edge of her panties. He brought Hailey's lips to his to try and distract her, but she knew his hand was there. "Get your hands out of my underwear." she teased and pulled his hand away.

"The Taxi Is almost here" Hailey claimed and wiped the lipstick off his face, "you'll have to wait until later" she teased, and Jay groaned. "Baby, why don't we just stay here, why do we have to go to this party?" He claimed and traced his finger along the V shape neckline of the dress.

Hailey gasped as she felt his touch getting closer to her breasts and then she walked out of his embrace.
"Because we are part of intelligence, are we not?" She asked as she fixed up her dress, before grabbing her over the shoulder bag.

"Fine" Jay mumbled and headed towards the closet, before coming out wearing his black flannel. The sleeves were rolled halfway up his arms, exposing his muscular forearms.

"Ready?" Hailey asked as Jay came out of the closet. "I needa do my tie" He replied and began tying it around his neck, but he always found his eyes caught on Hailey.

"Come here" she said and walked towards him, helping him wrap the navy blue tie around his neck. Jay looked down and saw the necklace Hailey was wearing. It was the necklace he got her. The necklace that had a picture of them inside.

It was their locket.

However, what really caught him off guard was the view.

"Stop looking" Hailey said as she went on her tippy toes, so that she could tie the back of the tie. "It's hard to not look" Jay smirked, bringing his hands up Hailey's sides.

The blonde lightly moaned as he went further up. Jay lifted her chin and he leaned in to kiss her.
Hailey leaned in aswell, their lips connecting.

They kissed for a while, enjoying being in each others touch. But Hailey was aware they really needed to get to this party so she pulled away, leaving her hands on his chest.