Chapter 2

Stiles was shocked. "Y...y...y...you said wouldn't be back til dusk." said Stiles. His voice was shaky. It was as if he just saw a ghost. I was too busy staring into Ethan's beautiful, bright blue eyes which were glowing in the yellow light that was dangling from the ceiling. I'm going to be completely honest, if this guy was the person that kidnapped me, I don't think i really want to leave yet. He starts talking, "Well, my break got cut short. Plus, I have other means to attend to, by the way, where are you taking my little friend?". "Will someone PLEASE tell me why I'm here and what the hell you guys are talking about?" I said cautiously as if someone had a gun pointed towards my head. "Go back down, Cameron" Stiles says. "No, stay here Cameron, we still have things we need to talk about. "CAM, RUN, NOW!" Stiles yelled.

Ethan swung his fist at Stiles' face. He collapsed and fell to the floor the second his hand made contact with his face. Stiles was still conscious, but I don't think his brain was fully functional at that moment. It was just Ethan and I in the stairwell now. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there.

"So, why am I here? I ask.

"I like you, and you are hot. You are mine now."

"Uh I don't Think so.Yyou are starting to creep me out so i'm gonna go now." I try to step in front of him but he blocks my path with his large, muscular body. "Ok I am really starting to get really creeped out, let me go now." He grabbed me and threw me at the wall. I rolled down the stairs, smashing my body into each one. It hurt so much and I was in way too much pain to get up. I pulled my body into the room and after a few small movements in, Ethan walked down the stairs and picked up my legs. He dragged my aching body farther into the room and sat me on a chair that he had collected from upstairs earlier. He picked up the ropes and tied me to the chair.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said in a scared tone.

"I have plans for you, Big Plans" he said. Ethan then took off his shirt right in front of me. His bare abs were shining and I just sat there in awe of how beautiful they were, Perfectly chiseled and clear. He took my hands out of the rope and tied them behind my back with leather cuffs.

He left the room and a few minutes later, he was back. He stood in the doorway and revealed his teeth, which were now sharp as knives, and his hands were dangling there. I was sitting there, trying EVERYTHING to get the cuffs off. Ethan took a few steps closer. I kept trying the cuffs until i realized, he was right in front of me, wearing only a pair of blue jeans.