Chapter 4

Ethan let's go of my neck and got off me. He wipes his mouth with his wrist as he walks away. I look at my arm, and the bite marks were still there. My arm was bleeding as if I was just shot.

"So, how did you like it?" he says in an oddly sexy way.

"It was great... until you fucking bit my arm!" He came over and sat next to me on the bed. I managed to get the other arm untied with my free arm. I tried to get up but he grabbed my neck and pushed me down into the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said.

"You won't tell me who you are, what you are, where I am, or why the fuck you just bit me."

"Do you really want to know?"

"Um, yeah!" He leans in a bit closer.

"I'm a Werewolf, Omega to be exact. I have been watching you for about 2 months now, we are at a mansion owned by my late family, and I just bit you so that we can spend our eternities together. What the hell? What does he mean "Spend our eternity's together"?

"We can't spend our eternities together, I am human and I will die!"

"Look at your arm." He said. I looked at it. There were no bite marks! They had vanished!

"What the hell just happened?" I said confusedly.

"You are not human anymore. My teeth have a venom in them that will turn humans into werewolves. You are now a werewolf my friend." He said. No, no, no, this can't happen. I looked at my arm again. There was still no marks. I got up.

"Where are you going now?" he said.

"I'm going home! This is way too much for me to process and you are a fucking lunatic!"

"Ok  well I will see you later" He said that with a sickly evil grin. I went home and took a shower. I went to bed soon after.