Chapter 8

We sat there in silence and just waited for Josh to come. Until...

"Please, Ethan, don't kill him, kill me if you have blood lust issues, I can't let Josh die."

"Oh really?" He started, "1st of all, I can do whatever I want and 2nd, I can't kill him."

"Wait a second, why can't you kill him?"

Josh walked into the room casually.

"Because I can't kill other Werewolves"

"No, Josh, you are human, not a Werewolf! Tell him!"

"Cameron, I... I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I took an oath." Josh Said.

"What are you doing here, Ethan?" Josh asked Ethan.

"Cam is mine. I bit him yesterday."

"Oh my god! What did you do!" he yelled towards Ethan.

"We were having fun and he smelled so good. So I just took one little bite. If you were in my position, you would have done the same thing." Ethan explained.
Josh untied my legs and brought me into the bathroom to clean off my arm.

"You know, I can't help you out of this.What Ethan wants is what he gets and you are what he wants right now. I would try, but he is alot more powerful than I am. I'm sorry, but that's how it is. You are just going to have to stay with him until he gets bored with you." He explains

"And then what? Do I just get up and leave?" I ask.

"Well I'm not too sure, it depends how much he likes you."

We both then leave the bathroom and Ethan and Josh both tie me back up to my bed.

"Alright well I'm going to leave, bye Cameron, Stay strong. Bye Ethan, take care of him."

"Wait a second" Ethan says, "I want you to see why I want Cam so bad."

"What do you mean" Josh says to Ethan.

"I want you to taste Cameron. Bite Him!" Ethan says.

Josh stares at Ethan for a moment, then at me. He turns his body towards me and walks towards me.