Alien's Love_ pt. 2

Next Day

Jungkook woke up and went to the bathroom. After getting shower he straight went to his closet and get dressed up for his office. After getting ready he hurriedly went down and started to wear his shoes and he takes his car keys and his bag along with his some files. He straight went to the door and open it and hurriedly went to his car and starts the car at high speed because he's late for his important meeting which is about to start in 10 minutes. He said to himself that he will have his breakfast at office after the meeting ends. And went from there in his car without noticing that something is strange in his house and looking at him with his doe eyes with pouty lips.

At Office

Jungkook went inside his office that's when his biggest nightmare came. Yoongi is standing at the reception counter talking with receptionist and Namjoon when he notice that someone other than them is present here. That's when yoongi turned his face to the office main gate where he saw jungkook with his nervous and scared face.

Yoongi: Can't you at least be on time just once in your life time?

("Yoongi tried not to brust out infront of younger. He tried to be stay calm and said this but when jungkook whisperingly said "Never". That's when yoongi lost his last patience. And burst out on younger not minding that he is scolding Jungkook infront of some employees who are present there including Namjoon and receptionist.")

Jungkook: ( In Mind) How just how yoongi hyungs heard what I said aishhh I have to stop him or else he will embarrass me infront.

Before yoongi burst in younger more, Namjoon and jungkook dragged away yoongi with them lifting him like a criminal while jungkook's hand is on yoongi's mouth to stop him from saying more.

At Jungkook's Cabin:

Namjoon and Jungkook both entered while lifting yoongi still like a criminal cat and jungkook's hand is still on yoongi's mouth. Then both of them throw yoongi on couch meanwhile Namjoon said...

RM: aghh yoongi you know na that Jungkook will never gonna understand a single thing even a si ngle minute of our care so whyy to waste your time to shoaut on him saying you have to be always be on time in office. You also know that he don't care about being late for office and even for meetings... So just leave it.

Meanwhile on other side:

??: Whyy he isn't picking my phone up?? (Saying while looking at phone being worried for someone)

Then ?? Goes close to the door and open it. After entering inside he saw a full mess, A.BIG.MESS all around the house. ?? Hurriedly pickup baseball from the coupboard near shoes stand and slowly started to move towards kitchen where the voice is coming indicating that someone is there. After entering in the kitchen he suddenly starts to shouts like he saw some kind of ghosts..

??: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH----

The one who is in the kitchen sitting on the floor all In flour looks at the certain someone who starts shouting suddenly while looking at him. ??? Stand up from his place and slowly starts to move his place to that shouting person until he is just inches apart from him while looking at him adorably with doe eyes at pouty lips.

?? Slowly starts to stops his stouting range and starts to look at him while understanding that who is he, where he came from, how he came here, what he doing here and is his boyfriend is fin----. Suddenly he rushed upstairs to a certain room and kick the door with all his force and entered in room while saying

??: JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

(Screaming his lungs out while entering in room)

?: Ahhh jagi why are screaming early in the morning?

(Said in a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes half opened)

??: DO YOU KNOW WHOM I SAW IN YOUR HOUSE A GHOSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELPPPPPP MWEEEE.

(Said while jump on his lap making the other one groan on sudden attack)

?: Knowie babyyy don't be scared it's probably Jungkook.. you surely get scared by jungkook's morning face. I know he look like a whole damn ghost  after waking up from his deep sleep.

(Said while patting other one's back still on his half sleep)

Lee know: HAN JISUNG!!!I KNOW THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUNGKOOK AND OTHER PERSONS... YOU KNOW WHAT.. HE..He...he looks so cute his doe eyes his pouty lips while looking at me like he want something that he craves for many years .... His little tears on his eyes that might be dropped in anytime and oh my gosh his chubby cheeks his fluffy hairs and his soft skin I didn't touch but but I'm damn sure that his might be Soo soft and---

(Said this and looks at Jisung who lokks at him dumbfounded like he doesn't know what his jagiya is saying)

Jisung: ahemm baby wait for me here I'll be right back from freshen up. Just wait here bub ok..

(Jisung said while placing his little rabbit on bed and went to bathroom for freshen up)

Lee know: babyyyy come fastttt..

Han: yeah I'm coming bub.

(When Jisung came out from bathroom then both of them went of a room to see what's lee know is talking about if it's not Jungkook then who is in their house. Then they went to the kitchen just so see an adorable site which make both of them cooed at someone certain... The site which they are seeing is that someone is sitting on floor with puppy eyes and pouty lips and also have like tiger ears on his head... They went to him and asked)

Lee know: who are you cute creature...

(That person back off and saw Minsung with fear eyes...)

Lee know: Hey you don't have to be scared from us... We will not do anything with you...

(Han than pat his head to comfort this cute creature... After sometime that creature calm down and saw them with doe eyes... Then han said)

Han: you become full white in this flour... Come I'll give you bath...

(Then tae went with Han to his room and after awhile they both came out.... When lee know look at tae he cooed at him.... While tae is wearing this outfit)

Lee know: Awwwww look t him.... He's looking so cute in it... Umm so can you please now tell us what's your name? Where you came from? What are you doing here? What do you want??

??: I-i am T-taeta-e (said while being nervous).... And I don't know what I'm doing here and how I came here.... I'm an ALIEN actually...

(Both Han and lee know looks so shocked while thier mouths are open widely with both their widen eyes making the other one hella nervous)

Han: So you're saying that you're an ALIEN an actual alien I mean an ALIEN A-L-I-E-N Alien?????

(Han try to say something but he messing up while letting his shocked with confused thought out of his mind from his mouth he don't know what he's saying)

Tae: Y-yes... I'm an A-alien...

TO BE CONTINUED:

So guys here is 2nd part of it... Forgive me for late update... English is not my first language so ignore grammatical mistakes... This story is purely fanfiction... Enjoy... 💙🤍🖤❤️🧡💚💜