alien's Love pt 6

AT J-HOPE DANCE STIDIO

Lee know enter the studio and saw Jimin and Jhope with some bunch of students... He went towards them and greets them all good morning... He sense that someone is burning holes on his whole body just by looking. He hesitantly look towards that person and that's no one other than JHOPE. Hoseok is so much angry on lee know for being late on such an important day.
Before Jhope could say something lee know starts to tell him the whole story that what happen today's morning till now.
After listening to lee know worried took over him whole he widen his eyes, went towards lee know and starts to shake him virgously asking that if his little brother is fine or not and bombarded him with many more questions. Jimin hurriedly went to him and part them both away and said...

Jimin: relax hobi hyung let him speak at least so that he'll tell if your so BELOVED brother is ok or not???

Jhope: ok ok I'm relax now tell me..

Lee know: Finally.... Your little brother is ok... He is in office right now with Han... He was not present there when this incident happen.. so he didn't get any harm...

??: Weird but so caring ( whisper to someone)

???: Hmm yeah your lover is so caring towards his brother..( whisper back while smirking teasingly)

The trio (Jhope, Jimin, Lee know) looks towards the direction where the whisper voice is coming and caught them off guards. Jhope is looking towards the duo whose whisper talk to each other while Jimin and lee know trying to stop their laugh hard cause Jhope, Jimin and lee know heard clearly what the duo said.. while Jhope said...

Jhope: u-uhmm so-o it's en-d here y-you all c-can go we will conti-nue t-tomorrow....
('Why the hell I'm stuttering ' thought)

All the students starts to pack their things up including the whisper duo.. after few seconds Jhope called the whisper duo and said them to meet him up in his office after packing up... And left from there along with Jimin while lee know is still in studio watching the students pack their things up... And saw that whisper duo is scared.. one was scared so damn much while the other one doesn't give a shit about that...
After good 15 minutes the dance studio gets empty. While lee k kwis walking towards Jhope's cabin with the certain duo and entered the room with the other two and look towards Jhope and jimin and then the duo smiling...
Jhope stand up from his chair and went to them and said...

Jhope: y/n.... Jennie.... Tell me honestly what's weird in me?? Hmm??

Jennie look at him being shocked and scared while y/n also look at him shockingly...

Y/n: n-nothing sir why you think so??

Jimin: if it's nothing weird In Jhope then why are you both whispering to each other saying ' Weird but so caring and yeah your lover is so caring towards his brothers'... hmm??

Y/n and Jennie both looks at them again shockingly... That's when Jennie said without realizing what she's saying...

Jennie: uhh sir yeah it's true we said it it's not fully me who thinks of you as weird but it's y/n who thinks mostly she also have feeling towards you she is so inlove with you deeply from start she gets jealous when ever you shows concer and worries about your brother of if you talk with someone including Jimin and lee know at sometimes she thought that Jimin sir is your lover or sometime other than that she thought that Lee know sir is your boyfriend at some points she became crazy that she wants to kill all the human being in this world except you and me she wants to marry you also and she also told me of she gets marry with you she will have an amazing first night with you so hard and she will have total 5 babies 2 boys and 3 girls and she will always pleasure yo--------

That's when Jennie realize that she will die and what she said y/n is standing beside her from a little afar not looking at Jennie trying to control her anger and embarrassment with smiling while Jhope, Jimin, lee know looking Ng at them with widen eyes still processing what Jennie said... Jhope said..

Jhope: is it true Jennie??

Jennie: uh-- uhhmm... Uhh.. n-no s-si---- (cut off)

Jhope: Jennie.I.ask.you.something... is.it.true?? (Said while still widening his eyes)

Jennie: Y-yes sir...
(In mind: sorry y/n-ssi , crying internally)

Jhope then walk towards y/n and ask him without any hesitation after listening to what Jennie said...

Jhope: I love you y/n will you be my girlfriend??

All of them except Jhope looks towards them widen their eyes shockingly.....

*********
To Be Continued