alien's Love pt.7

Jhope: I love you y/n will you be my girlfriend??

All of them except Jhope looks towards them widen their eyes shockingly.....

Y/n: a-ahmm ahh sir---
(Jhope cut her off saying)

Jhope: don't.... don't call me sir... It's Jhope or umm hobi for you.... Forget for now that I'm your dance teacher.... Just see me as who I am.. Jung Hoseok... Your crush... The trio be you love is standing here right infront of you asking that can you be my girlfrie-----

Jhope got cut off by a soft peck on his lips making him frozen on his place....y/n have tears on her eyes... Seeing his 2 years crush confessing his feelings for her infront of her friend and his friend makes her emotional.... Everyone present there widen their eyes on what happen there while Jhope is still standing there still on shock that what happen to him....Jimin lightly shook Jhope... Jhope came back to reality and look at y/n and said...

Jhope: di-did you kiss......kiss me right now???

Y/n: yes (saying while blushing lightly)

Jhope: did you really like really really kiss me right now???

Before y/n says something lee know smack his head from back and said...

Lee know: yes she said YES and yes she really kiss you dumbass... Now stop with that question....

Y/n: yes si- I mean hobi.. I kiss you and I would love to be your girlfriend... Hehe (said while blushing)

Jhope happily went to y/n and smash his lips to her kissing her softly and y/n gladly kiss back while Jennie, Jimin, lee know starts to clap for the new couple and saying congratulations to them....

AT OFFICE

Jungkook and Han sitting on a couch discussing about what to do now about the house that's when Namjoon and Yoongi both entered jungkook's cabin and make there way to couch and sat there without saying anything making Han and Jungkook both worried.... After sometime yoongi said..

Yoongi: Jungkook you need at least 1 and a half month to get your house full recoverd and repaired..

Han and Jungkook: What??!!!!

Namjoon: the fire didn't burn your whole house down but the kitchen and your living room burned down and the main gas line needs to be fixed... So then decide yourself what to do... But kook and Han in my opinion you should do it as soon as possible as you both are saying that there is another person with you now whom you both are calling Alien...

For thinking about 2-3 minutes Han and kook both look at each other and Han said...

Jisung: ok then we don't have any problem or we also don't want to delay anything arrange someone who can do it as soon as possible...

Jungkook: you're saying right that we are not the only and someone a
Is also with us... But about that why it feels like that he's someone close to me and.. nevermind leave it hyung and arrange someone to do it...

After that Namjoon and Yoongi both left from there and Jisung also went to his cabin leaving jk alone in his cabin.... Jungkook starts to think about someone certain which making his heartbeat increase.... Jungkook didn't understand why his heart is beating so much like it will explode anytime soon by thinking of Taehyung.... He suddenly shrugged off his feelings and went to his desk starts to doing his work.....

Meanwhile....

AT WWH RESTAURANT

By the time passes Taehyung is sitting on chair looking outside the restaurant Smiling warmly while Jin came to him sit infront of him and take his hand in his hand... While at sudden touch Taehyung look at infront of him and found that Jin is sitting infront of him and holding his hand while caressing it softly smiling warmly at him which lead Taehyung to drop some of his tears which was he's holding for a long time..

Jin didn't say anything to him but caressing his hand until Taehyung stops crying.... Jin said...

Jin: it's been a long time....

Taehyung: yes hyung... I really miss those days.... But a-are you not mad at m-me??

Jin: No bear.. I'm not mad at you.... I know it's not your fault to leave kook suddenly.... We all know that it's not your fault... And all others are not mad at you for leaving jungkook suddenly....

Taehyung: but.... But why Jungkook doesn't recognize me.... Or...or he's ingoring the fact that I'm the one who leave him before suddenly..... But if it's the ignoring thing then he won't be caring for me yesterday night.... But why hyung.... It makes me confuse..

Jin: a-actually Taehyung.... It's a long story that why Jungkook doesn't recognize you now... It starts from the day why you suddenly disappear.... I'll tell you later ok..

Taehyung: hmm ok hyung..

That's when someone came in the restaurant and starts to look for someone... When she spot where he is...she actually runs to him and wants to tell something big... As she reach to him she notice that he was not sitting alone and someone was also sitting with him... When she looks at him she widen her eyes and said...

??: Are... Are you...tae...Taehyung??? ( Said while widening her eyes still shocked at the fact)

Taehyung: yes Jisso noona... I'm Taehyung.... Your innocent bear..
(Said while giggling)

Jisso: How... How it's possible?? Does Jungkook knows you're here?? are you here for Jungkook?? If he know does he remember you or not?? Does anyone else know that you're back??

Jin: calm down Jisso... Kookknow he's Taehyung but didn't remember that he's the one he's looking for before that incident... And he came back yesterday appeared in kook's house... And tell me why are you here.. is there something important you want to tell me.. cause you're running here all the way from the entrance like it's something big..

Jisso: yeah I want to tell you something..
(She sat beside Taehyung and starts to tell them something big for which is why she's here)
So... You know whom I met today??

Jin: no we don't know whom you met today...HOW CAN WE KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU STUPID CRAZY GIRL..

Taehyung: leave him noona.. tell us whom you met today..

Jisso: So.. I met the guy at convenient store.. and guess who was there.... MY LONG TIME CRUSH AHHHHHHH..

Taehyung and Jin both widen there eyes and happy for Jisso that finally after 2 years she saw him again

***********
To Be Continued