Alien's Love pt.12

After phone call, he told what he heared and told them about kook's worse accident and that he is in Seoul National Hospital... And they all needed to go there....

BEFORE 30 MINUTES
JUNGKOOK'S POV.

Finally, I'm going back.... I can't wait anymore to see my baby.... I'm gonna confess my love to you soon tae bear... Even if you not love me back... Still my love for you will remain forever and ever ....

Jungkook feels so excited to see his friends again and Taehyung after along time .... Suddenly his head starts to hurt badly... And because of that he screams in pain... In that he again saw that couple... Whom he's been seeing in these past days repeatedly.... He didn't know when his car been hitted by a truck which was coming from the other side .... The accident was super bad... After that hit... His head hit steering wheel hard ... Which cause a huge injury there and blood starts to flow from there nonstop.... Before closing his eyes... He again saw that couple but something is different...."Taehyung" he saw him there.... Smiling at him.... After that everything back out ....

PRESENT TIME

Everyone reach hospital and went to O.T room... Everyone have tears in their eyes.... Taehyung was crying badly.... They waited there for sometime....

After one hour, doctor came outside the O.T room and asked them...

Doctor: are you car accident patient's relative??

Hoseok: yes.. yes I'm his brother... How's he now??

Doctor: he's out of danger.. but he's still unconscious... He's depressed about something... The injury was on his head and deep... He's in coma... We don't know when he will wake up... In that case . If he didn't wake up within 2-3 days... You might lose him...

After listening to what doctor said... Everyone become shocked and silent.. Taehyung drop down at floor and tears starts to roll down from his eyes nonstop.... He don't want to Lose his kookie again... Jimin went to him and bend down and hug him to calm him down... Fighting his tears back... Looking at both of them... Makes everyone heart broke into pieces...

- Kookie look here it's so beautiful...
- Hmm bear.. it is but not more than you..
- Koo do you love me or your work??
- Aww baby no I love you the most
- Jungkook what if I'll disappear one day..
- No Tae bear that's not gonna happen I'll not let you disappear from my life....
- k-koo I l-love you... Please forget me and be with s-someone ... Who will love y-you and will not l-leave you like I will d-do...
N-no bear... I'll not g-gonna be with so-someone else other than y-you... P-please don't s-say this
- Lets get married bear
- yes kook
- I Love You kook
- I Love You too bear

AFTER 2 AND HALF DAYS....

According to what doctor said it's only 12 hours left... And still not change in kook's condition... Taehyung was by his side 24/7 which worry his other hyungs... He not leave his kook even a single second... He sits with him near his bed holding his hand... And talk to him everyday...

Same is going today... But it's only 8 hours left but still not change in kook's condition... Taehyung started to loose his hope.. but still he bear with it... He hate this feelings... Last time when kook got into an accident... Taehyung was not there for him... But now he's here... And if he any chance loose his kook... He gonna kill himself... Cuz both of them promise to live together forever .... Even they are alive or dead...

Now only 30 minutes left... Taehyung sat near kook's bed caressing his hand and just only looking at him... Not saying anything... He let his tears flow down from his eyes.. all other are outside the room seeing taekook in room... Seeing both of them make all of there heart ache.... Suddenly a beep was heared in the room... All of them look at the machine and it shows The Straight Line" ... Doctors and nurses rush to the room and send Taehyung out of the room even tho he don't want to... Jisung and Minho took him out...

Out of the room all of them are crying.. and scared of what will doctor will say. They are scared to get the news...

After few minutes doctor came outside and said something which make all of them burst into tears they all start to cry badly...

Doctor: Congratulations... Everything is ok... Patient wake up ... He's fine and out of danger fully... Please be careful... Only one person can meet him now ...

Jin: Hoseok you go...

Hoseok: no hyung... Taehyung you go.. he needs you...

Taehyung: Thanks hyung...

Taehyung went to kook's room and saw a sleeping kook in his bed... He smile at him and tears flow down from his eyes... His heart is beating fast... His hands are shaking... But still he's happy that his kook is fine... He went to him sit near his bed and hold his hand.. without knowing the other one is awake not sleeping... Taehyung said..

Taehyung: I'm happy kook... You're fine... You know what I got scared... I thought I lost you... But no... You're here with me... Everything is fine... And I hope you will remember me soon... Even I don't know what will happen when you remember everything... Will you forgive me for leaving you back suddenly... Will you again accept me... Will you still love me back as you do years ago---

Taehyung stop his words when he feel Jungkook is squeezing his hand... He look up at kook and saw him in tears... Jungkook is also crying at what Taehyung was saying .... Taehyung look at him with widen eyes...  Bit before he could say something Jungkook said....

Jungkook: I Hate You.... I Hate You Kim Taehyung.... I Hate you..
(Said while crying badly)

Hearing this breaks Taehyung's heart.. he know that this day will come... He didn't say something in defend.. but before he could say something, Jungkook spoke again...

Jungkook: P-please d-don't hurt-t me any-ymore... I am b-begging y-ou pl-lease... I remember everything now.. (Said in a cracked voice not be able to handle pain anymore)

Taehyung was still in his place not moved an inch looking down at his lap silently crying hearing what kook is saying....

Jungkook: just please don't leave me again... It hurts so bad... Please bear... I Love You...

Hearing this Taehyung burst into tears... Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his embrace and hug him tightly... Both were crying in each other's embrace... Both are happy to get their Love back.. after few minutes they pulled away from each other looking at each other just some inches apart...

Suddenly Jungkook lean in to kiss Taehyung... And Taehyung kiss him back passionately... There kiss is filled with pure love... They both are carving for this... After a long time... They are finally together again... Tears streaming down thier faces.. when the sudden noise make both of them back away ..

Jisung: ok ok love birds.... You both can continue the procedure once you're fine and home...

Minho hit him at shoulder while the other starts to laugh while nurse say...

Nurse: ok so... Please excuse us for some minutes so that we can shift patient into his separate room ...

************

To Be Continued