The First Week

Billy's POV

It's been a week since Michael has disappeared, and none of us know where the fuck he is and I am fucking panicking because he is my goddamn son.

Like for fuck sakes, if it wasn't for Michael, then I probably still would have been dealing with my abusive dad and I probably still would have a horrible relationship with Max and hell, I would probably not even be together with Steve.
Michael is the one who brought us together. So if it wasn't for him, then I wouldn't have a family like this.

I was in the kitchen and setting up the new stove that I just went out and bought because Dacre fucking set it on fire last week the day before Michael disappeared.

Honestly, I would blame Dacre for Michael's disappearance since Michael was asleep with Dacre at night and then gone in the morning,
but this same thing happened with Will and I don't believe that Boris would ever let Will go missing either.

So how the fuck did Dacre and Boris not notice Michael or Will go missing in the middle of the night???

I know that both Will and Michael were captured. I know they wouldn't of just ran away.

The Police searched all areas of California and found no sign of them, but that doesn't stop our family from looking.
The Police are fucking stupid anyway. They seem to be at least. I bet that they don't even search hard enough and that they give up because they are 'weak'.

So I am very convinced that they were captured and that something was done to Dacre and Boris to have them not know that Michael and Will were captured.

I finish setting up the new stove.
I can finally cook something on it now. I have to make everybody some breakfast... our entire family is not doing well at all, especially Dacre.

We all miss Michael very very much, and I fucking miss him a lot and I want to fucking murder whoever the fuck took him,
but all of us need support right now.

I was thinking of getting Dacre a therapist. He hasn't been sleeping, and all he has been doing is knocking himself out cold everynight.

He told me that he constantly hears voices in his head that scream at him and laugh at him.
That isn't fucking normal, so I am going to have to get him a therapist.
As much as I don't like him very much, he does not deserve to have to feel that.
I mean, I do like him. I respect him. I know that he is a very good husband to Michael. I know that Dacre has good intentions towards Michael and towards all of us.
I just can't seem to forgive him for some things that he has done in the past. None of us can, but Michael has, and I respect that.

I look back at the stove with a long sigh.

Dacre's POV

I walk downstairs and stop in the middle of the steps and grab at my head.....
the fucking voices still won't fucking shut up......

They haven't shut up ever since the day I found out that Michael was gone....

I haven't done much of anything at all ever since that day....
I've mostly just been in the bedroom and crying and crying and crying for hours on end...
and I have wanted to hurt myself, but Miles and Sadie were in the room with me and didn't allow me to hurt myself....