The Reunion Part 1

Dacre's POV

I am sick and fucking tired of Kara telling me to get over Michael... I do not understand why she always tells me to get over Michael and why she doesn't ever seem to care much...

It is impossible for me to get over Michael. I could never ever get over Michael... He was my entire world and he still is my world... I cannot just forget about him forever. He is far too special and dear to me for me to forget about him....

"Its been ten years and it hasn't gotten better.... the voices still havent stopped.... this place doesn't help. It makes it worse...those pills you gave to Billy for me, they dont even work for me. This place doesn't help.. I am never going to get better until I have the love of my life back...." I can't stop crying. I just want my love back on my arms... it has been ten years and I can't take it much longer... I just wish I could fucking die already but I cannot...

"You need to stop it Dacre. I know loss is hard but it has been ten years you need to move on and accept that Michael is gone and so is your child"
I need to stop it?! I need to stop it?! I cannot stop it. I am not accepting that Michael is gone...I am not accepting that my beloved child is gone...I cannot...I know that Michael is not dead...they are a ghost and they cannot die..but God, I hope that they are okay wherever they are...
I hope to God that my precious child is alive somewhere... I hope that he or she or they or them is safe with my love... I really wish that I knew where my love was... but this stupid woman won't stop fucking telling me that Michael is gone when I know that they still are out there somewhere...
I just wish that I knew exactly where... I wish I could find them and bring them home... I swear, I would never ever let them go... I would never ever sleep again... I would keep extra care of them and protect them with every ounce of my soul...

"I- I cant!! I have been out looking everyday every single day for these ten years and I will never give up!!!! I will never stop!!! You dont understand...
..it is driving me insane. I already tried to go insane once before and I will try again because I cant keep living like this anymore.... I just cant..."
It is true.... I have tried to go insane... I have tried but Sadie and Miles had stopped me from doing so because of their affection towards me... I did not want to be known as a father who had become malicious and hurt innocents all because I had lost my love... I did not want to be known as a monster to them... so I did not go insane... even though I feel like I am slowly going insane without my love here by my side....
I hate how Kara does not understand my feelings... I hate how she invalidates them and turns them into this fucking stupid fucking shit of saying that I need to let go of Michael and to stop... She is fucking crazy for fucking thinking that I would fucking do that. I will continue to search for Michael until the day that this world ends... They are my world and I am so awfully lost without them...

"Baby...."
I freeze. Wha.....what...
That...that sounded like Michael's voice...that sounded exactly like the love of my life's voice...from behind me...
I...wha...I- am I hallucinating?! Have I heard that correctly?! Did....
I slowly turn around, I was not sure if it was just another one of my hallucinations, which I am very much convinced that it was since I always have hallucinations of Michael being here when they really aren't...

Kara's POV

What the actual fuck.... How is Michael here... what- no. What the fuck. NO!!! Why is she here?! Fuck... great...just great. Just fucking great.

I was planning on making a mega move on Dacre today... I was going to finally do what I've always wanted to do... I was going to straddle his lap and ride his dick. Fuck... I wanted to feel his dick in me... I still want to feel his dick in me.