The Missing Eyes

Third person

It was a few days after the creepy session that Dacre had with Kara..., and Dacre is completely oblivious to Kara's feelings towards him. Although he does feel uncomfortable whenever she gets too touchy with him, his mind goes nowhere near thinking she loves him.

At times, Dacre is a dumbass. His total obliviousness says it all.

Currently, Dacre was up in his and Michael's bedroom in Billy and Steve's house while laying curled up on the bed and hugging a pillow close to his chest.

Tears tumbled down Dacre's face, clear tears out of his ruby red eye and black tears out of his fully black eye. He was not doing okay at all... he just needed Michael's hug, or somebodies hug... he needed Sadie's hug or Miles' hug right now.

Not so much Finn because Finn seemingly distances himself from Dacre and seems to not speak to him much unless there is something he needs or wants..., and Dacre feels very hurt by that. He feels like he failed Finn in some way as a father..., that's what the Hydra tells Dacre at least.

A failure of a father and a failure of a husband.

A failure of a father for Finn distancing from Dacre since Dacre is "a bad father" as said by the Hydra, who picks on Dacre for allowing his kids to roam off on their own without supervision..., and as much as Dacre wants to go out with the kids whenever they leave the house, he doesn't because he knows that the children like to be alone at times and don't need Dacre watching over them constantly..., because Dacre is a paranoid being who worries 24/7.

And, a failure of a husband for never being able to keep Michael with him and for letting them go missing and how Michael being taken by Brenner was apparently Dacre's fault, but of course Dacre has no idea of where Michael is and doesn't know they were taken by Martin Brenner.

As Dacre sobbed, Steve came up into the bedroom and lightly knocked on the door.
"Dacre?"

Dacre jumped a bit startled and lifted his head up from the mattress to look at Steve. "H-hey dad..."

Steve had a small frown on his face at the sight of the trainwreck Dacre.

"How's it going today, bud?"

"Same as always...." Dacre says while hugging his arms around himself.

Steve goes over to the bed and sits down next to Dacre while putting an arm around him. "I know, bud...I know you miss Michael..."

Dacre starts to cry. "He's gone because of me...."

"Dacre....., Dacre, it isn't your fault.....please don't say that it's your fault...."

"I-it is, dad...it is my fault....if I was awake, then he wouldn't of went missing...."

Steve hated it whenever Dacre talked this way. He looks at Dacre while pulling Dacre's head to his chest. "Dacre...., it isn't your fault at all...you were drugged. You didn't know Michael went missing..."

"D-drugged??.." Dacre looks up at Steve with tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"Yes, drugged....you were drugged and-"