The First Year

Kara's POV

I'm so excited for today. Dacre is coming. Today is one of the three days of the week that he is going to be here and I'm determined to try and make a move on him today.

I have this huge massive crush on him. I can't explain it... it's like, he is just....
just the thought of him makes me drool. I can't keep kissing my pillow every night, I want the real thing. I want his cock in me so bad.

Dacre walks in through the door dressed in the same red sweater and black ripped jeans as always, and he looks so goddamn good in that.... even if he seems to never change his outfit.

Everything about him is so sexy. His hair, his face, his eyes, his voice, his body. I want to unzip his pants and take his dick in my mouth and give him the best blowjob of the century.

I want to feel his cum in my mouth and inside of me. It's my dream to just have him to himself and for him to fuck me.

It's been a year now ever since I first met Dacre, and I honestly fell in love with him the first day I met him, his eyes are what got me and so did his voice,
but the only thing about him that I hate is how much he loves Michael and never stops talking about Michael....
like damn, get over it already and come put your dick in me and cover my body with love bites and for the love of god, eat me out and lick my insides like you're eating icecream.

I watch Dacre as he takes a seat and looks down at the ground. I wish he would take a seat on my bed so I could suck him off.

I take this as an opportunity to look down at his crotch area. I can feel myself growing wet... he is so handsome. I want to go in his lap and give him a lap dance. I want to ride his dick and make out with him passionately until I can't breathe.

I bite my bottom lip a bit and take a photo of him from my desk. It's just a hidden camera I had on one of my pens... he doesn't know that though. He doesn't need to know about any of the cameras that I have in here.

Besides, I only use the cameras for him. I don't use the cameras for any of my other patients. They aren't Dacre, so.....

I sit down in my chair and look at Dacre. "Hello Dacre" sometimes I want to say, Hello Daddy, because I desperately want to know what he's like in the sack, and I can tell you right now that I have wet dreams of him absolutely destroying me... his cock in my dreams is huge and I bet it's huge in person.

Dacre doesn't look at me, and he looked to be shaking.

I wish I could be shaking my ass at him for him to fuck me as hard as he can. God... I want him so bad.

But, of course he's shaking because he either hears voices from the Hydra, which is apparently some dragon being from this other dimension who has tortured Dacre and traumatized him emotionally and mentally, which honestly ehhh I do feel bad, but if he would just pay more attention to me then maybe the dumb voices would go away.

Or, he could also be shaking because he misses Michael... but like.... it's been a damn year. A whole 365 days, or well, more than that.

I would honestly just accept the fact that the love of my life is gone and that my child is gone and I would move on and go find another person to love...
I can't tell you how much I want him to move on and come straight to me.