Before the beginning: Eira

Eira had always had the short end of the stick, Deadbeat mom, and her dad wasn't in the picture, her childhood had not been the best and her young adult life was filled with toxic and or abusive relationships. She never really had anyone to teach her what to look for in a man or women, so she ended up being taken advantage of. 

Nick her last boyfriend loved to treat her like his personal punching bag and sex toy but would then apologize to her afterwards and promise that "It will never happen again." Typical abusive and narcissistic behavior. After she managed to break away from him three years ago, she has turned her life around. She finally had a job, a scholarship at college and a somewhat stable income. Working in an underground pleasure bar in Miami isn't exactly a stable form on income but she makes do with what she can.

She never really thought that she would be working at Eros but as cringeworthy as it is she felt like fate had a different idea for her. She had never really liked the basic 'missionary for three minutes' or the occasional 'doggy style', style of sex. It had never truly aroused her. Nor did she like the idea of being the one to submit to a man either. She liked the idea of being in control in those types of situations. Working at Eros really did that for her. Allowing both herself and her clients to full fill their deepest desires in a nonconventional way. She was not a prostitute, not that there is anything wrong with it, but she was a Mistress, a dominatrix, a madam at Eros, the male erotic fantasy bar in downtown Miami.

It helped her understand herself and her needs more and also helped her clients. They wanted to be looked after, controlled and dominated and she wants to be looking after someone, in control and dominant. But that isn't just who Eira is. She's always adored art and design and thankfully got a scholarship at a creative arts college in Miami that got her away from her previous life in New Philadelphia. Everything was going great until a certain photography major walked into the bar on a whim and asked for an hour in her care..

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi loves!!

My name is Li  (Lee)  (I go by she/her pronouns) the author of this book. I just wanted to introduce myself. 

Writing a book like this is a huge leap for me because I wanted to write a book that is close to my heart and hopefully a source of both joy and education to whoever reads this book. I have done a large amount of research for this book and if has taken a while for me go gain both the knowledge and understanding of the theme and lifestyle. 

This is just a snippet of Eira's past and current life and I will be releasing Dalton's (main male character ) chapter in due course so please keep an eye out if I announce anything in the upcoming days. 

I hope you all enjoy this book and any feedback is always welcome. If you could comment and vote on this chapter I would be extremely grateful.

Mwah

Li x