So... what do we do now?

March 20th, 2022

Sunday 4:15 pm

Teagan's P.O.V

Warnings: swearing
"IT'S A NICKNAME! IT'S NOTHING IMPORTANT!" Bose screams.

"RAY! YOU GOTTA CALM DOWN! YOU CAN'T BE THERE EVERY SECOND! THE ONE SECOND YOU WEREN'T THERE WE MADE THAT NICKNAME FOR CHAPA!" Miles yells, but I tune it all out.

I watch as Chapa is being wheeled away, off to surgery. A slight pain in my chest forms. I really hope she makes it through. I need her. Mika is beside me; I can feel her energy, she's also worried.

Mika clears her throat and bends down to whisper something in my ear "Hey, I'll get you up to the man's nest, we all can wait there." I nod.

The intelligent girl unlocks my wheels and clears her throat again, "WE are going up to the man's nest, anyone who wants to come, can come."

Everyone looks at us, and follows us up, through the intricate hallways. I just realized; this is my first time out of the infirmary wing. We go through a big automatic door, and I see a big room, lit with LED lights, and with a couch in the middle. This must be the Man's Nest; I remember it from all the interviews I watched on KLVY.

Everyone sprints past us and dives for the couch, Miles grabs the remote and turns on genuine moments. I try with all my willpower to focus, but I can't. I need Chapa.

After about 10 minutes of everyone watching genuine moments, Mika turns it off, "Is it just me or can you guys also not focus?"

Miles nods, "Yeah, it's just not the same without Chapa."

I scrunch my eyebrows "Didn't you guys watch it earlier without Chapa?" I question, everyone looks my way and shakes their heads.

Ray stands up and starts pacing around the room, and the three other kids stand up and come towards me.

"Well, young lady, would you like a tour of the Man's nest?" Miles asks me and my face immediately turns to my death glare.

"First of all, don't fucking call me that, I'm four months older than you idiot, Second, eh, why not." I shrug. They start babbling for 45 minutes, while I look down at the watch Schwoz gave me every few seconds. I really hope she's doing well there.

Hey wonderful human beings!
I finally write a chapter with Teagan's pov! I hope you enjoyed it, I tried. Also, I have noticed that I forgot to put the fun facts in past chapters, so I will start that back up again!

Fun fact:
This book is basically my life in a nutshell lol!

Stay safe and strong,
Raven