one,

CHAPTER ONE!
Percy Jackson.

                                  Boredom is something that irritates many, if not, all. Excitement was favored, obviously. But, no one ever wanted too much of either, obviously.

Just like how Noah Astor wanted a balance between those. But he'd never got it. Every moment he inhales, exhales, there's always something that belongs in a theater happening around him, whether it actually is or he just feels like it is.

He wished all of what he had gone through would've just been an act, a simple play for a school, where he and his friends would just be actors for it.

That would be nice.

It would be nice, just thinking about romance, school shit, and food, instead of trying not to worry about getting killed.

But Noah knew that wasn't gonna happen to him. Ever. He was too included, and he couldn't get out.

He really fucking hated that. His whole life, thrown away because he decided to go to some camp! Just because he thought it would be a fun, and exciting stay.

He was sure he wasn't the only deceived one, who had been told lies about how you would be so much safer in the camp.

It was a real lie. Even more, since maiming had a punishment of cleaning dishes or some shit. Noah never knew the exact punishment, he never maimed anybody so he never faced the consequence.

And it didn't help that the girl in front of him, who was probably going to maim him, would just be scolded to go clean dishes.

The girl, Theresa Argyos, daughter of Ares, was looking at him angrily, as if he'd personally offended her for breathing. Her dark blue eyes narrowed at him, as her hand reached and gripped her dagger's handle which was still covered and pocketed in her sheath which was connected to her belt.

Fuck.

He's so dead.

"Uh, hey! TheresaWait! What did I do? Can I fix it? I'm so sorry!" He yelled, stuttering and slowly moving backwards. She only just followed him.

"Where is my bracelet, Noah?" Theresa asked, stepping forward, which gave such little space for both of them.

Noah had no idea what she meant about what bracelet, and she didn't know why she was going out of her way to get it. Actually, he might, but that would be a real sad situation, and he really wasn't up for sad things at the moment.

"What fucking bracelet?" He questioned, a confused look forming in his face as his fear slowly started leaving, since he didn't do anything wrong. But a feeling of worry, anxiousness and sadness slowly settled. 

"It's — It's made of pearls, just pearls. So, do you know where it is?" Theresa explained, then took out her dagger and pointed it at him, her eyes not meeting his. She looked like as if that wasn't exactly what she had meant to say, like she was trying to avoid something else to say.